Pandora Delivery

jumpman said:
but it sure would be nice to start assembly with the mini team you have now. Even if it is just 1 or 2 people.

20 units a day until Michael arrives would put us at 100.

So that they have to take it apart again so that Michael can do the fix to the board? That seems kind of counterproductive. Did you forget one of the biggest reasons why he is waiting for Michael?

fade said:
*sniff* Thank you Craigix, thank you... so much...

Who is our hero? :)

That was absolutely amazing. I laughed so hard when I saw that.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
@God Ginrai
I was under the impression that an addition 500 boards had arrived that didn't require the mod. If that isn't true, yeah I would not expect any units to be built.

Chris

fade said:
*sniff* Thank you Craigix, thank you... so much...

Who is our hero? :)

Soo... Craigix is from sweden now ? xD

Anyways, great news ! I can almost feel my Pandora baby now. Cant wait to play with her buttons ^^

Proof that boxes actually arrived in England!
omg.jpg

Btw, that DoA videoclip is so wrong, yet great in many ways :lol:

Sugar_Kane said:
Where the hell is Mali?
Yeah, the last few days I was wondering the same thing! I haven't seen him here in awhile.

Chris

Glad the video was done during the day and not at night.
At night we might have seen a glimpse of the constollation arrangements and with some hours of precise calculations, someone could've narrow down to a 5km radius of the assembly centre. This info could then be used by said person to steal all (or most) of the parts :( , they could then assembled the units themselves and plan to sell them to desperate members at a premium price.

Whew dodged a bullet :)

jumpman said:
@God Ginrai
I was under the impression that an addition 500 boards had arrived that didn't require the mod. If that isn't true, yeah I would not expect any units to be built.

Chris

To Tell You the Truth, I don't know if he already has them. I assumed those weren't shipped yet, but I could be wrong.

-God Ginrai

SirisC said:
Time to decipher some box labels.

First label I can make out is Suppower. (probably the batteries)

Hm I dunno. That sounds suspiciously like 'power supply' to me!

But maybe I'm reading out of context; I haven't watched the video.

Back