Pandora console

$475 in October 09, that's including VAT and a case and TV Out. Not that much off a premium, is it?

£379.19 including Special Delivery(which with the super long bank holiday will be far from Special, lol, oh and not blaming the team for that by the way ;) , good old Royal Mail, all other couriors seemed to be out on the road today, least I wasn't the only one working ).

Hopefully be worth every penny B)

Last edited by a moderator:
£379.19 including Special Delivery(which with the super long bank holiday will be far from Special, lol, oh and not blaming the team for that by the way ;) , good old Royal Mail, all other couriors seemed to be out on the road today, least I wasn't the only one working ).

Is that normal, or premium? I feel like I've been ripped off here.

^ WOW! That's extremely expensive, mate. What's the go?

That's correct. I paid 200 in 2008 and just ben told my premium upgrade price is 170. The little but extra is delivery.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tap water

^ WOW! That's extremely expensive, mate. What's the go?

That's the standard price now for the UK with a 7 day wait. £309.99 + VAT @20% + delivery = £379.19. Expensive but helps that I'm happy supporting the project, makes me not feel I'm being ripped off.

You guys paid alot of money on pandora,i've bidded one on ebay and at the moment i'm winning.

Good luck with that, not wishing to spoil your hope but I've watched a few and they seem to fetch above what Pandora themselves are asking, last one finished at over £500 + delivery :eek: http://completed.shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?rt=nc&LH_Complete=1&_nkw=pandora%20console&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m283&_rdc=1

Anyway, received my Pandora this morning which I was chuffed with as wasn't sure if Special Delivery deliver on Saturday without special request to do so, guess the fact it was posted a couple days ago helped it through. No regretts about money spent so far, lovely piece of kit! Just need to find an SD card now while I wait for the one I ordered.

You guys paid alot of money on pandora,i've bidded one on ebay and at the moment i'm winning.

At current change rates, I've paid ±278£ shipping and taxes included.

And don't forget that on eBay, the real bids are starting at the last second
laugh.gif

@Tetlee

Ouch! That VAT stuff is really painful.

Yeah, we had it increased this year from 17.5%(which has always been bad enough) :rolleyes: Mind you I think our average wage is a little better here than in Australia from what I understand so I guess that helps a bit(although you get cheaper properties and way better weather B) ).

Please don't put pictures like that on here.

I just won bid on ebay for pandora £400.00,which is good price atleast the guy has fast delivery,that's what i need getting quicker in few days.

That's the standard price now for the UK with a 7 day wait. £309.99 + VAT @20% + delivery = £379.19. Expensive but helps that I'm happy supporting the project, makes me not feel I'm being ripped off.

I just won bid on ebay for pandora £400.00,which is good price atleast the guy has fast delivery,that's what i need getting quicker in few days.

LOL
laugh.gif

Haha, better weather, lol.

But if anything, we have hotter women, since we're a multi-cultural country.

miranda-kerr-bikini-ralph.jpg

Britain isn't multi-cultural? Infact didn't we export a number of our less cultural multi-cultural folk that didn't get on with things here so well to your shores. to spoil your indigenous culture awhile ago?

Admittedly she is hot enough to warrant re-posting her via replying to you but there's plenty of nice cultured ladies this side of the pond I assure you.

2nd day order for 291GBP, including an SD card, tv cable and a donation. Worth every penny and every day waiting.

£298.22 for my original pre-order, still waiting on this...

£339.98 for my Premium order.

--------

£638.2 Including tax and one human soul(slightly used)

forgot shipping..

Back