Pandora Cases?

duckofdeath87

Still Fresh
Does anywhere sell a case for a Pandora? Mine just shipped and it would be nice to have something to put it in that could hold at least an extra couple of sd card, ear-buds, and maybe the charger.

Also, can you buy the s-video cables anywhere?

I am so excited! :D

Where are you located?

I have a few waterproof/bombproof cases in stock. For what you are talking about, you might want to consider the Pelican 1120 to hold more than the Pandora. This case has a foam insert that you can trim down to suit your needs.

By the end of the month, I will have the Underwater Kinetics 308 & 408 Ultrabox. The 408 will hold more stuff than the 308. I like the 308 & 408 case in conjunction with the Pandora soft case.

Questions, let me know.

My shop is only shipping within the US currently.

http://www.ithic.com

:ph34r:

Regarding the S-Video cable see this thread and send Peca a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm using a Gamestop brand case used for first generation Nintendo DS(DS fat).. it fits perfect.

http://tinyurl.com/3emhz8k

I bought this for my 3DS, but I'll probably be using it for my Pandora. It's quite snug, but it fits, and there's room for 3 SD cards and a spare stylus. $10 at Target in-store. Didn't see them on the online site. Won't carry the extra stuff tho. :p

I got one of these in anticipation of getting my Pandora last year: http://www.proporta.com/F02/PPF02P05.php?t_id=4702&t_mode=des

Pandora fits in it perfectly, and there's a whole lot of room for extras. Mine will also carry my PSP Slim, a charger, a back-up battery, and a bunch of USB cables and adapters. In the event a Wacom Bamboo will work on the Pandora, it'll also fit in the bag.

I am still waiting to test the Underwater Kinetics UltraBox 206. Should have a report on it within the next two weeks. It could work or be too small.

Cool. Thanks for the website. I preordered one about two years ago and was hoping it would come with the unit.

I order 2 pandora cases, in the description they say:

Pandora Case + Parts

Complete case (inc. light pipes, buttons, dpad, pads, strips, stylus etc.) - the only thing not included is the keymat.

But, there comes incomplete, the 2 central hub joys and the stylus are not included... for your information :(

Yes the Pandora soft cases that Alerino linked have always been available but bear in mind they need a lot of reversing to soften them up enough to comfortably fit the pandora. If you or your partner knit, someone did make a knitted version (whilst rocking out to Death Metal) that did the rounds at one point.

The actual plastic cases of the Pandora have always had the stylus sold separately and they cant include the NUBs of joy joy as they are soldered to the PCB. There were plans to one day make socketable nubs but as of now, only CC and now ED can re-solder these pieces, so they cannot be purchased at present.

Yes the Pandora soft cases that Alerino linked have always been available but bear in mind they need a lot of reversing to soften them up enough to comfortably fit the pandora. If you or your partner knit, someone did make a knitted version (whilst rocking out to Death Metal) that did the rounds at one point.

The actual plastic cases of the Pandora have always had the stylus sold separately and they cant include the NUBs of joy joy as they are soldered to the PCB. There were plans to one day make socketable nubs but as of now, only CC and now ED can re-solder these pieces, so they cannot be purchased at present.

Thanks for your info

Back