Pandora Case - appearance

Lethargy

Still Fresh
Silly question - if you look at the large picture of the Pandora at the top of this page:

http://icontrolpad.com/pandoraprivate.html

It looks different (i.e. much nicer in my opinion) than the smaller picture next to the buy link. Which one is accurate? Trying desperately to resist temptation....

The large picture at the top is a computer render I believe. Thats why it looks different :)

Damn it :)

Still trying to resist temptation, the thought of being able to play the orginal PSX WipeOut on it has my mouse pointer hovering over the "Buy Now" button :D

I don't think my wife would be too happy, however....

Still trying to resist temptation, the thought of being able to play the orginal PSX WipeOut on it has my mouse pointer hovering over the "Buy Now" button :D

Do it. Do it.

Do it. Do it.

Yes but in this link, the price is not the good one

on openpandora.org the same is premium 440€

I think about buy one, but, buying process is not clear

Simply send them an email. Make sure to say that you want to buy one in the subject line; with all the e-mails that Jacqueline and Debs are getting, you should expect to wait a bit.

Yes but in this link, the price is not the good one

on openpandora.org the same is premium 440€

I think about buy one, but, buying process is not clear

I believe the prices quoted are ex VAT and delivery, UK VAT at 20% would take 364.99 euros up to around 440 - I'm not sure what the various VAT rates are in Europe.

It's been said before, but the price is unlikely to be significanly cheaper for orders of Batch 2 devices than the Premium price today.

As for the process not being clear, if you're ordering from the UK, I understand the confusion (there's something about you need to email them and they'll invoice you. That's only for people wanting to pay via Paypay), but it was quite simple if you're paying via credit/debit card, you can just follow the on screen process and it'll be dispatched in 7 days.

As for the difference in design, I'd not noticed it until you pointed out, but I actually really like the much more rounded keys on the keyboard of real device compared to the render. You seem to have a much wider angle available to press them down with. Which is useful when using your thumbs and reaching across to the centre of the keyboard!

As for the difference in design, I'd not noticed it until you pointed out, but I actually really like the much more rounded keys on the keyboard of real device compared to the render. You seem to have a much wider angle available to press them down with. Which is useful when using your thumbs and reaching across to the centre of the keyboard!

How do you find using the keyboard? I'd love to be able to go back and play all the great text adventures I missed first time round, but I'm not sure how well the keyboard would work for that.

The keyboard works very well .. its surprisingly easy to use.

I'm writing a novel on mine (or at least, I'm giving it a damn good try). :p The keyboard is excellent.

Yep, I agree with these guys, it's really to use which is suprising for such a small form factor. Andas I said before it works well like a full keyboard with it placed on a desk or as a thumb keyboard when you're holding it in your hands.

I'm writing a novel on mine.

How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? (voice getting higher pitched) Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? (voice returns to normal) No, no, you deserve some time off.

How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? (voice getting higher pitched) Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? (voice returns to normal) No, no, you deserve some time off.

I just watched that episode a couple of days ago (doing a rewatch)

Did you remember all the words? o_O

I just watched that episode a couple of days ago (doing a rewatch)

Did you remember all the words? o_O

I'm REALLY hoping he just copied that off a Google'd webpage!

Back