Pandora available again

I wasn't very good at geography - but I thought Transylvania was a region of Romania. I get confused with this area of the world though - maybe because the boundaries and country names have changed so much.

Err wait.... it is....!....?

<last few posts carefully>

Ah! got it! :) :

Ora lives in Bratislava which is in Slovakia, but originates from Romania, part of which is called Transylvania, which is supposedly populated with vampires, which have prominent canine teeth!

(notes) [i must remember engage brain before making contact with the outside world]

Thanx, hope this will answer to this : http://boards.openpa...wifi-defective/

So are you saying the WI-FI is busted ? Not sure I understand. Are we talking different hardware in the system ? I am getting a bit confused. :unsure:

There was a short run of Pandora sold that had broken WiFi and sold for a reduced price, a USB dongle Wifi adapter was bundled with the unit to make up for the lack of WiFi

Yep, but it seems more units have been sold than available, so one of us never received his unit. I hope one of these new units is for him.
Yes, I'm wondering why I have not received any shipping confirmation. I thought the thing were ready to shipped when I paid the additional cost three weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bosnia reporting in. ive no idea why i had to mention it, but all this talk with surrounding countries, and torn apart empires, made me feel like i was part of something. carry on

Thanx, hope this will answer to this : http://boards.openpa...wifi-defective/

So are you saying the WI-FI is busted ? Not sure I understand. Are we talking different hardware in the system ? I am getting a bit confused. :unsure:

There was a short run of Pandora sold that had broken WiFi and sold for a reduced price, a USB dongle Wifi adapter was bundled with the unit to make up for the lack of WiFi

Yep, but it seems more units have been sold than available, so one of us never received his unit. I hope one of these new units is for him.
Yes, I'm wondering why I have not received any shipping confirmation. I thought the thing were ready to shipped when I paid the additional cost three weeks ago.

So that's 2 pandoras paid and not shipped. I wonder who cares of all this ?

1- we buy units supposed to be shipped 7 days later

2- we have no information about our order

What's the english for "incompétence" ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a friend who upgraded his preorder to premium in late May/June. Wonder if he got his yet?

Glad to see things are trickling in from Circuit Co.

I'm really gonna start going mad here. Why is my e-wifi unit is taken so long to be shipped? Box it up, throw it at a postal service man passing or something.

all of this talk kind of makes me scared to purchase a pandora. i dont want to pay that much for the device and then never get the damn thing

I'd personally wait until production is going full blast in Germany before ordering a Pandora. The communication from Craig's company has been terrible, and has caused me a significant amount of stress (Premiumed 3 months ago only because it was supposed to ship in 7 days, now its November and I'm still Pandoraless even after I agreed to switch to a broken WiFi unit). However, I would certainly believe that things will be moving forward quiet a bit more smoothly when the new production gets going. So, my advice is to just shelve the thought of buying a Pandora until sometime Q1 2012.

still no shipping of my unit with another week gone by after I was told it would be shipped within 2-3 days last Monday. I guess two units ship for every hundred sold, cause only two users here reported receiving their units after 2 batch of 50 units were available.What happen to the rest? This is unfair. I'm starting to dislike this whole Pandora thing and don't see the point anymore.

I'm very happy about this good news today. I got email confirmation that my unit has been shipped for a delivery tomorrow.

This nice ups guy just show up with my package a few minutes ago. I now have my unit. Thanks Craigix

Back