Pandora available again

Not sure if you or anyone would care - but the big Pandora pictured on that order page is an old render with white nub surrounds and silk screen.

i reported that before, to no reaction

So is this a good version ? Or how does this version compare to the newer ones ?

Is it worth getting or should I wait for the next batch ?

It's the same system, but the background under the nubs isn't white, it's black. Also, (at least on my unit) the text on the lower lip that says "Phones SD Slot 1 SD Slot 2...." isn't present. Doesn't diminish the overall usability of the device, and it's purely a cosmetic difference. Just be aware it'll look a little bit different from the picture on the ordering page.

Edit: It's totally worth getting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx, hope this will answer to this : http://boards.openpa...wifi-defective/

So are you saying the WI-FI is busted ? Not sure I understand. Are we talking different hardware in the system ? I am getting a bit confused. :unsure:

There was a short run of Pandora sold that had broken WiFi and sold for a reduced price, a USB dongle Wifi adapter was bundled with the unit to make up for the lack of WiFi

Yep, but it seems more units have been sold than available, so one of us never received his unit. I hope one of these new units is for him.

So should I order one ? Or would I just be a jerk to users who are already in queue ?

Somehow i feel like I'm breaking the picketing line.

So should I order one ? Or would I just be a jerk to users who are already in queue ?

Somehow i feel like I'm breaking the picketing line.

Order one, my understanding is that the sad fact is that without the premium priced Pandoras then Open Pandora Ltd. (Craigs Company in the UK) would not be able to continue and that would mean no Pandoras for those in Craigs queue. Apologies if I've got that wrong but I'm sure Craig posted something to that effect and I've not seen anything to suggest that things have changed.

There is no option to ship to Slovakia....

Any way to work around this , please ?

I can't help with your question unfortunately.

I was in Slovakia yesterday though. Quite a fine country you have there. Thumbs up. Do you live in Bratislava?

I can't help with your question unfortunately.

I was in Slovakia yesterday though. Quite a fine country you have there. Thumbs up. Do you live in Bratislava?
Well I do currently live and work there.

I'm from Romania originally , and before you ask , no I'm not a thief or pickpocket. ;)

Transylvania?

:-[

How are your canine teeth?

:p

Slovakia!=Transylvania...

...or am I missing something (sorry)

Slovakia!=Transylvania...

...or am I missing something (sorry)

I wasn't very good at geography - but I thought Transylvania was a region of Romania. I get confused with this area of the world though - maybe because the boundaries and country names have changed so much.

Australia is Australia is Australia. It's much easier. (Well... maybe the Victorians think they're special :p)

Transylvania is a part of Central/Western Romania.

That part of Romania , along with Slovakia were historically part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire until the Empire collapsed and various parts of it gained their independence.

I'm actually from western Romania , Banat region. So my canines are fine , thank you :p

dcandc , so you're from the land down under ? Cool. Best beaches in the world right ?

Back