Pandora Alternative

Prometheus said:
Jourdy288 said:
Where's the mod when you need one?
Joining in on page two, by the looks of it. ;)
LOL, if I had more space I would be quoting that in my sig. :lol:

Corecannon said:
Oh my god. SERIOUSLY WTF GUYS! Of all things you could of missed out... you forgot to add a cup holder.
Well, it was denoted quite a while ago that we would be using this as the part labeled "wireless controller":

As you can see it has a cupholder. The color that you've seen in the images is just the prototype board in a white-ish CNC case, final one probably will be black with matching "Three Wolves" style paintjob.

Last edited by a moderator:
*AHEM*
2084 on Fishforums.net

Over here YOU make:

Active Posts:
1,677 (1.25 per day)
Most Active In:
Off topic discussion (792 posts)

I make:

Group:
Members
Active Posts:
149 (4.24 per day)
Most Active In:
General talk [Pandora] (99 posts)

BTW, I just looked at your birthday! I was born May 23, 1994! You were born May 24, 1993!!! Freaky.

Jourdy288 said:
BTW, I just looked at your birthday! I was born May 23, 1994! You were born May 24, 1993!!! Freaky.
And I was born May 22nd, 1981. That means I WIN!

He's "better" than you because you're a noobie. You joined on July 3rd. He joined in December of '05. He's got a slight bit of seniority in this comparison.

28w5c4.png

I seriously need to re-evaluate my life.

Vorporeal said:
He's "better" than you because you're a noobie. You joined on July 3rd. He joined in December of '05. He's got a slight bit of seniority in this comparison.
1,677 (1.25 per day)
Most Active In:

I am

149 (4.24 per day)
Most Active In:

OK, OK, let's call it even. Still, weird thing with the birthdates....

Speaking of making this a game, I got started in Sphere:

20r2sna.jpg

Jourdy288 said:
Vorporeal said:
1,677 (1.25 per day)
Most Active In:

I am

149 (4.24 per day)
Most Active In:

That just makes you more of a spammer, you gimp.

Oi, I think I need to switch engines... I can't find the files of the game in the folder that they're supposedly in...

Jourdy288 said:
Vorporeal said:
1,677 (1.25 per day)
Most Active In:

I am

149 (4.24 per day)
Most Active In:

He just got served.

I hate it when people just glance at your post count to see if you're a n00b. I know this guy on another forum. He got over 1000 posts in a couple weeks by constantly posting in the off topic and forum games sections. Yeah. He was a n00b. Your internet seniority should be determined by how you act, not the little number to the left of your post.

Jourdy288 said:
Oi, I think I need to switch engines... I can't find the files of the game in the folder that they're supposedly in...
Jourdy, we're having serious discussions here. If you do not stop posting your off-topic ramblings and picking fights with people in this thread, I have a good mind to ask a mod to intervene. This is not fun and games. If you absolutely must talk about random things, this is the right thread for that. But such behaviour will not be tolerated in this thread, because it degrades the quality of discourse.

You too, (naw)mcx. Let's try to stay focused on the important issues at hand.

Sorry. Truce msx?
Reply opetions:
--> Accept, make friend for life
--> Deny, break heart

EDIT:

Jourdy, we're having serious discussions here. If you do not stop posting your off-topic ramblings and picking fights with people in this thread, I have a good mind to ask a mod to intervene. This is not fun and games.

Wait a minute. No games?
SkuLL said:
Added the Adamantium
john_doe__s_portable_gaming_system-2580.png
Hmm, I do wonder what could be possibly meant by that...

Besides, I'm not picking fights.... We're joking...

Enough of the e-peens, let's get to what's important! 1) Three Wolf Moon shirt. And 2) I noticed that the awesome rabid dog had a bit of bladder issues. Well, why not harvest those problems for energy? And wirelessly, because the technology's there! Unfortunately it's hardmodded into the chair, so no wireless for that.

realjdpgs3.png

Jourdy288 said:
Wait a minute. No games?

I believe it was a joke.

But still, whoever sold you guys the e-peen pumps was a scammer.

Back