Pandora Alternative

Ok. This time. I've got the PissPipe™ to catch rapid dog's piss and channel it in to the piss to gamer fuel converter, as seen at the back. I've also made the sun angry and gave him guns, as this will make him more popular, a trend seen by Shadow The Hedgehog.

25pkena.png

Tensuke said:
Enough of the e-peens, let's get to what's important! 1) Three Wolf Moon shirt.

I couldn't agree more !
What the heck were they doing having a personal chat in the middle of this lively debate on what ' potentially ' could be the next Pandora v.2 ?!

Hope Craig is taking notes !
I wonder if we can get a free Three Wolf Moon shirt with every pandora purchase ?!!
Just think how much more action some of us could be getting !

In case you can't comprehend just how awesome this would be, i've had to dust off my MS Paint skills to share with you all.

handheld.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
optional106 said:
Tensuke said:
Enough of the e-peens, let's get to what's important! 1) Three Wolf Moon shirt.

I couldn't agree more !
What the heck were they doing having a personal chat in the middle of this lively debate on what ' potentially ' could be the next Pandora v.2 ?!

Hope Craig is taking notes !
I wonder if we can get a free Three Wolf Moon shirt with every pandora purchase ?!!
Just think how much more action some of us could be getting !

In case you can't comprehend just how awesome this would be, i've had to dust off my MS Paint skills to share with you all.

handheld.jpg
Yeah, I laughed quite hard at that.

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point we might be able to build this crazy contraption before the Pandora will be released. Heck, I bet it would only take 2 months to do.

Back