Pandora Alternative

2 dozen gamers rolling down the street. Children flee in terror as they leave destruction in their wake.

You've all got it wrong. He also needs storage space in the form of cupboards, large speakers to immerse him in the gaming experience, and a massage mat on the chair.

2qlsuxg.jpg

Sorry, your game fuel didn't get committed to the source tree before I made my little revision:

3790847672_6055531f17_o.jpg

I added a mini-fridge and a daisy-chain setup for easy LAN connections over long stretches of narrow road.
Don't ask why they have wireless, but also LAN cables. It's a LAN party. There must be LAN cables.

WizardStan said:
2 dozen gamers rolling down the street. Children flee in terror as they leave destruction in their wake.
omg this thread really makes me lol

lulzfish said:
I added a mini-fridge and a daisy-chain setup for easy LAN connections over long stretches of narrow road.
Don't ask why they have wireless, but also LAN cables. It's a LAN party. There must be LAN cables.
XD
LAN CABLES! Took me a second look to notice this utter craziness

I would offer design packs like some ppl would stick them to their psones, in particular one in the look of metalocalypse's deathcopter.
Something this awesome clearly deserves flames and spikes. Lethal ones for that matter.

And, btw, it's not really portable anymore. Time for another revision, remember our design focus!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's portable. You can take it with you. You can play it on the go. With some effort, you can carry it around. What about it isn't portable?

i think i speak for us all when i say that this thread stands proud at just what can be achieved by going open source. the collaborative talent of skilled individuals, shared and refined to produce exactly what all the other companies are missing. i know whose court, my balls are in. *inset the victory theme to the mighty ducks here*

MonkeyChops said:

I think John Doe should purchase a T-shirt that fits first, as we don't want people laughing at him.

I suggest the classic Three Wolf Moon T-shirt as it should be sufficient to conceal his bare belly, yet also help to provide a suitable conversation topic in case he attracts female attention.

I hope that this can be corrected in further suggestions
tongue.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!! WHERE DO I PRE-ORDER AND THEN SIT AROUND FOR MONTHS WAITING FOR IT TO BE DELIVERED!?!!?! SIGN ME UP!

Back