Panda-Usb.com - Pandora Tested Usb Accessories

I got my order today! Excellent quality stuff, this, Pleng. I love the packaging, too - very unique, and made me smile. :)

My parcel arrived.

VhhuZ.jpg

I'm pleasantly surprised by the mouse. Being flat it's strange to use at first, and the cord seems a little flimsy, but the portability makes it a winner. Got my ethernet adapter too, but I haven't tried it yet. The overall quality of this gear is a notch above what I expected. :)

Ordered some gear - looks like really nice stuff, and I'm sure after I have a Pandora I'll nab some more bits.

Im glad you guys are enjoying your products and your envelopes :)

regarding the sdhc hub that is an embarrassing cut and paste error which ill fix now. We will not list any incompatible hubs (and yes there are plenty around !)

USB Super Multi Charger - This one has a connector for DSi, and adapters for many mobile phones. Additionally provides data access to mini usb devices (Pandora! :)) and iPhone.

Pleng said:
USB Super Multi Charger - This one has a connector for DSi, and adapters for many mobile phones. Additionally provides data access to mini usb devices (Pandora! :) ) and iPhone.

Hi Pleng,

Does it charge the DSi or not? I ask, as your text and the website are contradictory.

PS The thing that would get you a lot of business (and I know its far from trivial and not USB) would be a tv out cable...

:ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
andyB911 said:
Pleng said:

Hi Pleng,

Does it charge the DSi or not? I ask, as your text and the website are contradictory.

Sorry, another C'n'P error (been a long couple of days)! Yes this lead does charge the DSi. I have fixed the website.

PS The thing that would get you a lot of business (and I know its far from trivial and not USB) would be a tv out cable...

:ph34r:

The problem with TV out cables is that there's a 60 day lead time on the connectors. But it's something she'll probably take on if business stays consistent - perhaps a break-out style cable to differentiate it from the official one, and give people a bit more choice.

Woohoo, I just ordered the shoulder bag and some other bits. I'm going to wear it under my jacket and pretend I work for the EFF-BE-EYE

very nice add with the right angle audio adaptor... that will ease so many people's pocket troubles with the pandora as an mp3 player...

Any chance of getting some of these? http://dansdata.blogsome.com/2008/08/19/little-see-through-speaker-update/

I don't know how well they'd sell, but they're considered to be the best USB-powered speakers out there, at least by Dan Rutter (who is pretty good with this stuff). I was thinking about buying some anyway.

Custom Processing Unlimite said:
HELL YEAH!!! I'd buy those! :D
http://www.dansdata.com/nf01.htm goes into more detail on why they're superior to other tiny speakers.

I'll have to read up on that... but it would be great if they were in the pandora acc. store... if Pleng says that negotiations on distribution are being looked into, then I'll wait to see what happens before I go somewhere else to buy them...

Sorry, we're not going to be able to stock that product.

Back