Pak Files

Hobo

Website
Visit site
Hi guys just got my GP2X and have put quake on it. I have pak.0 on and i can play the shareware version but for the full game i need pak.1 file. Does anyone know where ican find this file. I would really help me.

:) Thanks

Hi guys just got my GP2X and have put quake on it. I have pak.0 on and i can play the shareware version but for the full game i need pak.1 file. Does anyone know where ican find this file. I would really help me.

:) Thanks

you can 'find' it in a shopbought copy of pc quake 1! giving links to places you can get it on the net is quite naughty i guess. i haven't been able to find it either. i think pc quake should be pretty cheap these days. pak 0.pak allows me to run around the entry lobby, i think pak1.pak allows you to play the actual game. bittorrent?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a bug in the current version. When fixed, pak0 will let you play through the entire first episode ( a good 25% or so of the game ).

-OCA|

Last edited by a moderator:
I was watching a Quake collectors edition (1,2&3) on ebay yesterday, it went for just over £5 in the end, I should have jumped in sooner!

Yeah don't get Quake from their site. It's a huge rip off ($25 USD). Look in a local bargain bin, or the online bargain bin, eBay!

Back