Owww...

It was my mom's car, she was driving. She dozed off out of nowhere and crashed into a telephone pole. She's fine though.

Gruso said:
Ouch indeed. Hope it gets well soon, and you don't require a wrist brace or something.

If it means anything, I'm more likely to lose weight than turn into that. Not that I'm overweight or anything.

Man, coding with one hand is really awful :( I hope work doesn't panic over this..

Last edited by a moderator:
Exophase said:
It was my mom's car, she was driving. She dozed off out of nowhere and crashed into a telephone pole. She's fine though.
Hmm, she doesn't have narcolepsy, does she? That could be kinda dangerous.
I'm glad everything turned out alright, get well soon!

Jourdy288 said:
Exophase said:
Hmm, she doesn't have narcolepsy, does she? That could be kinda dangerous.
I'm glad everything turned out alright, get well soon!

It's like that old joke -

"When I die, I'd like to go like my Grandad did. Peacefully, in his sleep. Not screaming with terror, like his passengers were."

D.

Ouch... glad that you both weren't hurt anymore severe. Now I think your mum owes us all some cookies and an apology for almost ruining one of our most talented coders ^^. Just imagine you would have hit your head and all that you'd remember after that was that visual basic class from 8th grade...

Back