Our New Machine, Pandora

Should this thread die?

• Yes, kill it now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe move it to off-topic?

• No, let it live until its natural death!

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
atomicthumbs said:
Squidge said:
javaJake said:
Now look what you've done, Squidge. rofl
Well, it'll either get this thread locked or atomicthumbs to STFU :)

(and atomicthumbs already seems to have given up replying to every post in this thread...)

no u

And the prize for the most eloquent and witty retort in the history of the universe goes to... Anyone but Atomicthumbs! Yaaaay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Magnulus said:
And the prize for the most eloquent and witty retort in the history of the universe goes to... Anyone but Atomicthumbs! Yaaaay!
Why thank you :)

All further posts after this one will cause the poster to receive a painful punch to the face. This punch will disfigure the posters in such a way that they can not operate a Pandora when it is released.

you see people, this is why we do not play practical jokes on the internet. Someone might get very badly hurt... LIKE ATOMICTHUMBS WHEN I AM DONE CUTTING OFF HIS ATOMIC THUMBS SO HE CAN'T PLAY HIS PANDORA!!!!! Bwahahahahahahaha.

This thread really turned into complete braincancer now.

OfficePrank.jpg

or a pandora with an aluminum case ^^. Well... maybe bacteria can make a mod out of aluminum foil.

xnopasaranx said:
or a pandora with an aluminum case ^^. Well... maybe bacteria can make a mod out of aluminum foil.
I reckon we should make a special edition with a case made out of cake, cos after you've finished playing, you could eat it to replenish the energy spent by your thumbs.

P&|A C4K€
chocolate
edition

"MMM! I love the control layout and the cream filling!" -DaveC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back