Osnes9x 0.2

nardich

Just having the impression (and more than the impression) than OSnes9xGP 0.2 is faster than 0.3, after having tried Romancing saga 3, Terranigma, and some others games... (with the same settings on the two versions..)

Am I dreaming or..?

It works better with sound enabled. This is because of the asm yoyo has inserted into .3; it is not optimised for sound. Without sound, however, .3 is faster

there are also some games on Osnes 0.2 who aren' t compatible no more with the 0.3 as Dragon Ball Z 3 (buu yu retsuden if I' m not wrong) for exemple.

unfortunately it seems that we can' t have Osnes0.2 and 0.3 on the same SMC

I have the both on the same SMC, it just says me when I start one of them that the config file is corrupted or else, so it erases it. But it works!

aw this sux LOL well damn so now we gotta start begging for v 0.2 as BLU + compatible? I've been sorta enjoying 0.3 now that it's finally BLU + fixed but gawd it is so slow with sound :(

I hope it will work for you The Sheik ;) I just tested again some games on the same SMC first with 0.2 then with 0.3 and again with 0.2!

I have re-tested it still don' t work, I will have to buy another Smc!

it may not work because I renamed it, but I don' t see another way to have the two on my SMC as they have the same name

Back