Ordering A Pandora From The Us

rike1175

Still Fresh
well i live in the us and want a Pandora how do i order one and what method of payment do i need to use if some one could answer that i would be vary grateful thanks

rike1175 said:
well i live in the us and want a Pandora how do i order one and what method of payment do i need to use if some one could answer that i would be vary grateful thanks
My link
The first batch is sold out.4000. second batch orders start in september.But its worth emailing all the same.Its google checkout for payment.

Last edited by a moderator:
wrath of khan said:
rike1175 said:
My link
The first batch is sold out.4000 second batch orders start in september.But its worth emailing all the same.Its google checkout for payment.
thanks

Some are on ebay,

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pandora-Open-Source-Handheld-Gaming-System-NEW-Wiz-GP2X-/320543889173?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Video_Games&hash=item4aa1e79715

ZXC3CD said:
Some are on ebay,

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pandora-Open-Source-Handheld-Gaming-System-NEW-Wiz-GP2X-/320543889173?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Video_Games&hash=item4aa1e79715
I'm willing to sell my to anybody willing to pay $1,000 plus shipping. :p

From what I understand there was some talk of getting an American distributor, but I'm not sure that anybody has expressed interest, and at this point there aren't really enough of them to distribute anyways. At least none that aren't spoken for already.

hedwards said:
I'm willing to sell my to anybody willing to pay $1,000 plus shipping. :p

From what I understand there was some talk of getting an American distributor, but I'm not sure that anybody has expressed interest, and at this point there aren't really enough of them to distribute anyways. At least none that aren't spoken for already.

Oh hell, me too! I've got bills to pay off. :lol:

But I probably won't get mine for 2 months. By then the price will likely have dropped.

Back