Sales Help Please.

xman823

Still Fresh
I recently pre ordered the Pandora but my card was deactivated due to an error I made with my credit card details. I contacted my bank and had them put the order through. Jacquelyn said he would credit my order and cancel it. After I had my bank put the transactions through I sent him an email saying I wanted the order put through. I have not got a response back and I really want to be in the first pre order.

I'm sure you can find the number on gbax.com. I don't think they have a toll free number.

(That's one site I can't access at work, along with gp32x.de. Thank god for this forum!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your help my account got credited so I will be in on the first pre order. YAY!!!

xman823 said:
I recently pre ordered the Pandora but my card was deactivated due to an error I made with my credit card details. I contacted my bank and had them put the order through. Jacquelyn said he would credit my order and cancel it. After I had my bank put the transactions through I sent him an email saying I wanted the order put through. I have not got a response back and I really want to be in the first pre order.

I've never heard of a guy named Jacquelyn. Are you sure you're correct in assuming that it's a he and not a she?

-God Ginrai

Back