Open2X Question

mrbrownstone

Still Fresh
hey guys
I just installed open 2x today and its great but i cant seem to connect my gp2x to my pc through the usb cable anymore
When i pick the usb option it says its conncted but it does not show up anywhere on my pc
any help is much appreciated
thanks

brownstone said:
hey guys
I just installed open 2x today and its great but i cant seem to connect my gp2x to my pc through the usb cable anymore
When i pick the usb option it says its conncted but it does not show up anywhere on my pc
any help is much appreciated
thanks

USB card reading access is not supported, use a USB card reader. It's more reliable and faster anyways.

You can connect using networking if you have an F100. That is thoroughly supported.

I basically ran out of time before the release of DR7 to get it USB SD access working. Don't know if I'll have time to do it. I have little motivation to because I always found it to be insanely flakey anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
O.K. Thanks for your reply snr quack
I have no card reader at the mo but i will pick one up
Thanks for open2x, the difference made by the t.v. tweaker is great!
Cheers

I have the same problem. My card-reader can't read my 32GB SDHC-Card and with Open2x I get no connection to the PC with USB.
Is it possible to get the USB-function for my F-100 back with these drivers ?

http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/gp2x.cgi?0,0,0,0,42,2782

And how I use the "insmod" command ?

Mafia45 said:
I have the same problem. My card-reader can't read my 32GB SDHC-Card and with Open2x I get no connection to the PC with USB.
Is it possible to get the USB-function for my F-100 back with these drivers ?

http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/gp2x.cgi?0,0,0,0,42,2782

And how I use the "insmod" command ?

I doubt very much that those would help but I have not tried them. If anyone is looking for cheap card readers, dealextreme.com has them. Be warned that my newer SDHC one I got from them is flakey. Dunno if it is just mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back