Open Pandora Sales Team

budweiser

GP32 Hardcore
Just a Quick Thanks to all the people on Open Pandora Sales Team
Excellent Service ,they even helped me out on sunday !!
now thats service !!

OPENPANDORA LTD
www.openpandora.org
Tel.No. +44 (0)191 2432253 (10am - 4pm GMT - Monday to Friday)

Thanks Jacquelyn for your superb service to the customer ... Bud

They are indeed awesome.

In one instance (the whole Paypal switcharoo a while back) where I dealt with them, they were helpful as possible and every responsive. Helped clear things up and get deal with things as fast as possible. Very polite too. Thanks.

Both Jacquelyn and Debbie have done a lot for all of us over the years, also its gotta get repetitive people asking them when am I getting my pandora? and what is my place in the list of 4000 people? etc. etc.

I would like to give big thanks to Jacquelyn, who kindly made a note on my order that, if units started shipping while I was away (obviously, I am now back :p ), not to ship mine until I returned, as well as for all of her previous assistance. And not just with the Pandora, either - I've bought stuff from GBAX since 2003. :) If you're reading this, thanks Jacquelyn!

(And Debs, I'm so sorry for not giving you a mention here, but I can't - I've only ever encountered Jacquelyn for some reason. :lol: )

Prometheus said:
(And Debs, I'm so sorry for not giving you a mention here, but I can't - I've only ever encountered Jacquelyn for some reason. :lol: )

I think Debs handles faulty items and checking for faults etc. I remember it was her who was sorting out the hardware failure I had on my GP2x f200.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you had been sucked into dimension x, prometheus

What a coincidence - that's where I took my vacation! It's pretty trippy there.

Back