Open Pandora LTD - Thank you

Dan Pora

Still Fresh
Finally. It has arrived. I have never waited for anything for so long. It is more beautiful than I had ever imagined. It is so cute and dinky, I can't put it down.

I almost imagined that I would never really get my hands on a real life Pandora but here it is.

My impatience got the better of me in the end and even though I was 1650 - 1750 in the queue, reading so many reports of Premium Pandoras I couldn't bare it any longer. I am truly sorry for those early batch 1 orderers who can't afford to upgrade to a Premum Pandora as I was becoming more and more resentful of people who were jumping the queue. I'm a little embarrased to say I am now one of those people, but if my additional financial input will help speed up assembly and secure Open Pandora Ltd for the future then it's not all bad.

Putting aside the frustration of the continuous delays, a massive thank you to Craig, Michael M, Michael W, Fatih and all who have contributed to the most amazing hand held mini computer. I can't even begin to imagine the massive stress this has put everyone under in the last two plus years, but you should all be very proud of what you have achieved.

Typed on my shiney new Pandora. :D :D :D

Back