Online Game Database for the Pandora

I've just added Mega Man 7, Mega Man: The Power Battle, Mega Man 8, Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters, Rockman & Forte, and Mega Man Battle & Chase. :p

EDIT: I just noticed an incorrectly-named entry for "Megaman 8". It has less info than the one I added.

Nice ! I feel like playing MegaMan now :)

Please note you can now edit any incorrect information, including the game name.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just made a little fix to my entry for Mega Man 8 - I forgot that there's a little bug with it after you beat the game and watch the ending, so I've downgraded the rating to "Works well" and added an extra line to the note attached to the listing.

I'm not really happy to see PCSX ReARMed list full of lies, for example Skull Monkeys and Tekken 2 are listed as not working with r11, while I fixed them sometime around r4 or such.

Please either specify correct version from list you are importing or just remove such entries (which is better idea I think, as many things changed and most old comments do not apply anymore anyway).

I see that all PCSX ReARMed entries have just been updated to the latest version. Has this actually been tested by anyone or is this just an assumption that the newer version has no regressions and/or compatibility improvements.

If this idea is to work out, then the accuracy of the information is quite important.

[edit]Hey, Wild Arms seems to work with HLE now. [/edit]

I see that all PCSX ReARMed entries have just been updated to the latest version. Has this actually been tested by anyone or is this just an assumption that the newer version has no regressions and/or compatibility improvements.

If this idea is to work out, then the accuracy of the information is quite important.

[edit]Hey, Wild Arms seems to work with HLE now. [/edit]

I did update all entries to R11 and yes, it is an assumption that the newer version has no regressions and/or compatibility improvements. The other reason is we need a base start . When a new emulator is release with significant changes , we can simply click "add an emulator' https://creator.zoho.com/openpandora/open-pandora-game-list/#View:emulators_list_View and add it.

A game entry can then be duplicated and edited to reflect the changes with the new version.

If anyone has a better idea - and doable - I'll take it .

I did update all entries to R11 and yes, it is an assumption that the newer version has no regressions and/or compatibility improvements.
Which is not true and defeats the purpose of this list. Let's say I'm a new user and I'm Tekken2 fan, and to save time of ripping the game disk, copying large image files and such I look up your game list instead. That tells "not working" so I wouldn't bother, but in reality I could enjoy the game fine, if it wasn't your broken list.

The other reason is we need a base start .
That's not a good reason to lie to your list viewers. Again, the same Tekken2 example says:

emulated with: 1.9.92.r11 -- not true, someone tested it on r1-r3 I guess

accuracy: not working -- not true, it works fine

I did update all entries to R11 and yes, it is an assumption that the newer version has no regressions and/or compatibility improvements.
Which is not true and defeats the purpose of this list. Let's say I'm a new user and I'm Tekken2 fan, and to save time of ripping the game disk, copying large image files and such I look up your game list instead. That tells "not working" so I wouldn't bother, but in reality I could enjoy the game fine, if it wasn't your broken list.

The other reason is we need a base start .
That's not a good reason to lie to your list viewers. Again, the same Tekken2 example says:

emulated with: 1.9.92.r11 -- not true, someone tested it on r1-r3 I guess

accuracy: not working -- not true, it works fine

Notaz,

I understand your concerns . I had imported all the google doc (pcsxreaarmed compatibility list) list under 1 Emulator version (the last) and this was clearly a bad idea .

I'm going to remove all of them and re-import them under the particular version they were tested with. Now, how many versions do we need ?

I just added all versions of PCSX ReARMed based on the accuracy of https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArSWWAWRjErldHZVZlFxY0tBVnRRNXM5U3ZqWFNuN0E&hl=en#gid=0

I updated Tekken 2 to working,since the last status was not working for r1, but Skull Monkey shows not working for r4 and r5 - Is it working now ?

Great, I just updated Skullmonkeys.

Since we're at cleaning this out , I sorted the games that were last stated as "not working" . As the spreadsheet I imported seems not very updated, It is most possible that the majority of them are working now. Please let me know if you are aware of any, and I'll update them.

Anyone can also update any games ;)

477767untitled.jpg

Back