Release One Must Fall 2097 (remake)

Should mod split this thread as important discussions about openOMF are buried under a thread with a title that has nothing to do with openOMF? :)  

Should mod split this thread as important discussions about openOMF are buried under a thread with a title that has nothing to do with openOMF? :)
If you could it might be attached to my software news post.

@katajakasa I will fix up as many things i can for the next upload. im surprised how quick you spotted this port, is the first youve looked at this forum?

@katajakasa I will fix up as many things i can for the next upload. im surprised how quick you spotted this port, is the first youve looked at this forum?
I found the forums a while back when I started following the progress of Pyra. Just didn't bother registering before now, when I actually had something to say ;)

Moving over some discussion from another thread...

OK, merged that discussion into this thread, sorry to make things look a bit weird now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god, what i have done...

Hey @Katajakasa, nice to see you around here. As you see i'm a little annoying señor mosquito of OpenOMF project :p .

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god, what i have done...

Hey @Katajakasa, nice to see you around here. As you see i'm a little annoying señor mosquito of OpenOMF project :p .
Heh, It's nice to see that there are still people interested in the game :p OMF2097 was never a very well known piece of software, so it's surprisingly rare to find people who even know about it. As a result, not that many people realize that something like OpenOMF exists (or care about it). So, it's nice to get some advertisement for the project :)  

Oh My Freak!

I have lost years of my life to this game... or , well, the original game.

So awesome.

This has been the game which I hold up all other fighting games to, especially the tournament mode... turns out, that since then there hasn't been a worthwhile fighting game to play (I also haven't searched too hard for one).

I will definitely be looking/following this project.  ^_^

Wanted to make a Video but unfortunaly while recording freezed it hereafter 2 Minutes playing:

PND Run say:

Code:
Xlib: sequence lost in Reply 0x3

I also had a freeze up during play (sorry, didn't preserve the PND Run file, will do so next time). After reading the threat and especially katajakasa's comments this may not be related to the port. Apart from stability (which is expected for an Alpha) I think it runs extremely well on my GHz Pandora! Looks and feels really nice.

I never played OMF before though, but I came across the name many times. I guess if you're into retro-gaming you must have heard about it ... or maybe I've spend too much time in the home of the underdogs.

Back