Okay, so, it's 2013. Any new news regarding Craig's 1ghz preorders?

At the risk of keeping this thread on anything approaching "on track"; regarding the a/v cables...has anyone tried contacting the people at BlueJeansCable.com to see if they might be interested in working with "us"-id est-> ED to make them happen? From my (probably very wrong) view, it seems their whole business revolves around selling (relatively small) quantities of custom-stock a/v cables to the masses. They might be the perfect partner for this endeavor.
That looks like a decent idea, although ED and GC are supposedly already working on it.  Perhaps they would be prepared to knock up smaller runs of cables if sent a bunch of the connectors and people could specify the required end connection they want?  There's lots of potential custom for them already and even more once the pre-order mess is all resolved.

Craig all promised us the 1ghz upgrade preorders would be shipped by Oct/Nov, but that was before he somehow ran out of money. For those who do not know, there is still a bunch of 1ghz orders that need to be shipped by Craig, but he has ran out of money to do so. I am #97, and I am quite desperate to get my unit. I see that Craig hasn't posted anything new since the 18th, so I'm wondering if there's anything new regarding the situation. This entire situation with Craig regarding the 1ghz units have created a lot of frustrations...

I really hope the answer won't be "nobody knows". :mellow:

I feel for those people. When the 1ghz offer was put on the table I said to myself no way. No way were they getting even more money out of me. I've already been waiting for years with absolutely nothing to show for it. I canceled my order in October after waiting for three years and finally admiting to myself that it's never coming. I honestly don't think I'll ever see that refund.

I wouldn't expect a response soon... craig come some times ago, insulted various people to avoid responding good questions and after having received some nice comments he deserve he's back hiding under his rock... guess we'll have to wait at least another month before he'll show up...

Strange I'm in queue position #80 from my order on the 11th of June and not heard anything.

I asked for either a refund or Pandora which ever is quickest and received neither.
Humm.... that's strange you should received email before I get it coz. I'm #99.

Actually I got email from Jacquelyn on 2nd January.

And they already shipped my an additional order (parts and battery) from UK which is I ordered with 1GHz unit.

So 1GHz unit still remain but should be soon will be shipped from ED... Coz. ED. ;)

I heard some other peoples who order before me and after also got email as well.

Might be need ask Jacquelyn about that or check your Junk-mail folder etc.

Glad to see that 1Ghz que dwindling away.  Now we just have to get these classic preorders all fulfilled and everyone will be happy besides the wait. 

Glad to see that 1Ghz que dwindling away. Now we just have to get these classic preorders all fulfilled and everyone will be happy besides the wait.
You forgot about the investors who put money up to restart production in germany. They still need to get repaid out of profits of Pandora sales.

I'd like to see some more promotional work from Craig. Getting units to some high profile reviewers, getting mentioned in some more magazines and blogs, etc. There is also the chance to sell to businesses who need a flexible handheld for service work.

ED just one question.

What is shipping method for 1GHz?

Jacquelyn said same method as I ordered(my case is UPS).

ED just one question.

I've never been asked, but I usually use Signed Mail, as I surely can't cover all the shipping costs with special services.

I'll check back with her, whether they want to at least pay the shipping costs.

UPS is horrible if you're in Germany and shipping outside the EU... they'd charge me at least 60 EUR for that.

ED just one question.

I've never been asked, but I usually use Signed Mail, as I surely can't cover all the shipping costs with special services.

I'll check back with her, whether they want to at least pay the shipping costs.

UPS is horrible if you're in Germany and shipping outside the EU... they'd charge me at least 60 EUR for that.
Thank you for your quick reply.

Yes I remember that, you told me before when I order rebirth edition from you.

But actually I already paid 70USD for UPS shipping.

So would you kindly please confirm with her.

Signed mail is not so slow especially from German, but I paid for Expedited delivery so even not UPS I'd like to get faster than Signed mail ;)

Glad to see that 1Ghz que dwindling away. Now we just have to get these classic preorders all fulfilled and everyone will be happy besides the wait.
You forgot about the investors who put money up to restart production in germany. They still need to get repaid out of profits of Pandora sales.

I'd like to see some more promotional work from Craig. Getting units to some high profile reviewers, getting mentioned in some more magazines and blogs, etc. There is also the chance to sell to businesses who need a flexible handheld for service work.
Oh I didn't forget about the investors.  We have a contract and knew what we were in for back in 2011.  The 1GHz preorder and non-payment fiasco was really the only curve ball thrown into the mix.  We aren't stock holders, so it's up to ED, and as always, he's dealing with it professionally.

Back