Ok I Need Some Help New New New *im New*

Water Pyro

Still Fresh
Ok this use to be no problem but latey i cant turn it on and if i do it has the blue light just a black screen and when it does work i down loaded a emulator *NES* on my SD car * a SD HC integral*
and when i try to run it, it says loading* and it doesnt move or anything

Ok i am so new to this whole thing and i have no idea what the roms are or anything i just thought i was good thought i was good with most computers but this just crossed the line i follow everything it says and it just wont work so i begging anyone here to help me just ask me if i need to give you any more info and ... if you DO thank you for your help

First thing before any problem solving: Make sure the batteries is fully charged. That can cure lots of problems.

its beeen charging for 3 days and i check it every day the start up screen turns on just a black screen after that

Water Pyro said:
its beeen charging for 3 days and i check it every day the start up screen turns on just a black screen after that

What model do you have? F100, F200 or wiz?
Have you tried removing the sd card before switching it on. That should rule out any problems with the memory card but seems you added new files its the most likely thing to check.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for ONE problem fixed :D when i took the SD card out then started in it worked fine

2nd i have the GP2X Wiz

Water Pyro said:
Thank you for ONE problem fixed :D when i took the SD card out then started in it worked fine

2nd i have the GP2X Wiz

You probably should post in the wiz forums for more help (this is the older gp2x forum) ;) .
Have you even been able to start the wiz with the sd card in?
Try re-formating it as that will normally solve problems with sd cards.

Thank you all the only thing is that where can i get the roms? and where do i put them and everything it would be awesome if some one had a video or somthing on how to do that

Ill i want is to play the NES emulator for my Wiz i downloaded it on the wiz ones and i put it in a folder in my SD card and the rest is foggy on what to do i know i need to do somthing with roms

Water Pyro said:
Thank you all the only thing is that where can i get the roms? and where do i put them and everything it would be awesome if some one had a video or somthing on how to do that

Ill i want is to play the NES emulator for my Wiz i downloaded it on the wiz ones and i put it in a folder in my SD card and the rest is foggy on what to do i know i need to do somthing with roms

You can find free roms here:

http://www.pdroms.de/

If you're after roms of commercial games, then you'll need to find them yourself, due to the whole legal minefield it involves

That didnt realy help im sorry but im looking for the games that NES emulator had i have seen it on youtube and seen all these games and that web site didnt have anything of intrest i just
want some one to help me get those or even more.... i bought this off of Thinkgeek.com and on there it shows some games they play and i cant seem to find out how to get those i got the emulator but what do i do i dont think you understand that i just want this one thing to work i downloaded it on my SD card i can get to the menu and everything but theres no way from there to play anything so that is when i found out i needed roms and i think there must be somthing for that NES emulator beacuse each thing i have seen it had the same games

BUMP i would like to know what to do. I downloaded NES emulator... blah blah you read it above this is just a shameless BUMP

Type NES ROMS into google. You should find what you want. Nobody is going to post actual links on the forum though, as that is forbidden.

iprice said:
Type NES ROMS into google. You should find what you want. Nobody is going to post actual links on the forum though, as that is forbidden.

AHHH my god thank you

Back