New To Wiz

tarachia

Still Fresh
I recently ordered my Wiz from Thinkgeek, along with an 8 gig SD card. I was wondering if anybody have any recommendations on Emulators, and if anybody knows of any help pages online, or if there are instructions that come with it with file creation and where to place the files. I apologize if there is a forum like this that already exists, or if I missed something else. Thank you all for your time.

You might not have any luck getting SNES emulation to work. Many of us who got our Wiz via ThinkGeek are having problems getting it to work.

I would recommend downloading this SD card pack which includes about everything you need, although I would recommend updating some of the emulators: http://gp2xwiz.info/forums/My-Wiz-SD-Card-Contents-For-You--P1295.htm

I hope that is not the case. Pocketsnes seems to work for alot of people, and SNES games are the main games I was looking into playing. Thank you for the link, I will update the emulators I want, and get some roms on. Thank you again for your help.

Back