Offtopic

SOLGarion

Can any topic discussed in a topic entitled off topic in the off topic section of a board ever be considered off topic?

Could you troll by trying to be on topic?

Is talking about being off topic being on topic, but so is going off that topic? But by being ontopic you are off topic because the topic is being off topic and if you are on topic then you are already off topic and the only way to be on topic is to be off..sooo...

SQUIRRELS!

Whoa, saved it going off topic there for a minute, wait....

so how many pandoras have been shipped? huh? huh? :)

Sorry, pandora talk on a pandora board? Seems way too on topic for this thread. And if you are too on topic, it means you're off topic, which is what the thread is about, So it is ok!!! But then you're off topic, which is on topic, which is not allowed...but (continues following the circular logic until his head explodes, but not before the thought "If it wasn't for my horse, I never would have spent that year in college." drifts through)

I think my brain runs a high level interpreted programming language. :D

I learn things fast, but I do them inefficiently.

Often times, I feel like I'm not reaching my potential, but some advanced things feel too difficult to accomplish.

Even if I'm not doing anything I'm still thinking.

Some people call me brilliant, but I feel unintelligent sometimes.

Yo Dog, I heard you like posting, so we put an offtopic topic in the offtopic thread, So you can post in the offtopic while in the offtopic.

Last edited by a moderator:
That may depend on the definition of inefficiently. "ineffiently" as in "too perfectionist" or "inefficiently" as in "I'm lazy"?

One of the biggest threats to the intelligence of any individual is probably to truly feel like being superior in terms of intelligence. So, better to feel like a failing perfectionist (hint: there is no other type of perfectionist).

MBTI test (result to be taken with a lot of salt since the method of taking such test is rather inaccurate and when reading the type descriptions you may become a victim of the Barnum Effect) along with some MBTI type descriptions. (Yes, I do know that MBTI is not particularly accurate. And yes, maybe I should have linked to something well-written about the Enneagram instead, but that may just have kept you reading all day long).

The reason I link this is because understanding yourself may increase your efficiency.

But, of course, the most important question remains: Why the fudge are you posting this - into a random topic on the internet? ;)

That may depend on the definition of inefficiently. "ineffiently" as in "too perfectionist" or "inefficiently" as in "I'm lazy"?

One of the biggest threats to the intelligence of any individual is probably to truly feel like being superior in terms of intelligence. So, better to feel like a failing perfectionist (hint: there is no other type of perfectionist).

MBTI test (result to be taken with a lot of salt since the method of taking such test is rather inaccurate and when reading the type descriptions you may become a victim of the Barnum Effect) along with some MBTI type descriptions. (Yes, I do know that MBTI is not particularly accurate. And yes, maybe I should have linked to something well-written about the Enneagram instead, but that may just have kept you reading all day long).

The reason I link this is because understanding yourself may increase your efficiency.

But, of course, the most important question remains: Why the fudge are you posting this - into a random topic on the internet? ;)
Meh, I just thought of it on the bus home, and I wanted to post it. Then, I thought, "Hey, an offtopic thread, perfect.

(Also, it's "Working too slow, could do a better job." inefficient.)

Back on topic, I'm hungry.

Back