Official Mascot

Actually, it's the worst I've seen yet...

All I can say is....

wtf?

I couldn't agree more with the statement above. I came to this site tonight and am confronted with this....abomination. Not only that, but I actually nearly felt sick when I saw that. I'm not joking, even now I can not bear to look at it.

What happened to the nice(ish) mascots that were in the poll? Even the ones that have been put in the archive are not too bad (never liked the canary, but thaty's just me, and the brain and knife ones aren't good, but still). But this new one that pea's made, as displayed on ethe front page is just atrocious. It really looks as if it's got some sort of illness, disease, or something. And I really can't stand the sight of it.

I originally never liked the ones in the poll, but the one with the speaker slowly grew on me, it wasn't too bad after all. And anything really would be better than that awful abomination of the front page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I don't mean to flame, but come on! It can't be that upsetting can it?

That was a rhetorical question before you top yourself to prove your point.

It's just my personal opinion, the community have yet chosen,I don't want to create any flame.

IMHO, it looks like it have had some kind of illness, and I don't think it's politically correct.

I must be blind because I can't see any abomination on the front page. Just the normal black and white Gpengu and Chicken...

gp32x_001_320x240.jpg

Can someone post the offending mascot here and explain what's so horrible about it?

Now I don't mean to flame, but come on! It can't be that upsetting can it?

That was a rhetorical question before you top yourself to prove your point.

The first time I saw it, that's what actually happened. I had to get that.... thing .... off my screen.

It jsut doesn't look good at all. Like Jegriva said above, it looks like it has some type of disease or something.

Why? Because it has the red X from gp32x.de on it?

Can't see why this would upset them?!

Last edited:
He has an x shaved in to reveal his skin below, I can't see anything or wrong or disgusting about this. I'd dread to see what would happen if you see a dog or other animal coming out of surgery.

It's irrespective and offensive to the sick people.
Have you asked any sick people? Have you any right to tell a sick person how they should feel?

It makes me sick when people start using someone else as an excuse for their tastes and to force their own opinions on everyone.

Political Correctness creates more problems than it solves :angry:

I think the point is something a bit funny, and a bit cute. With the skin hanging off looks the worst out of all the alternatives. I agree not if it was done as a chelsea supporter with a skinhead that might be better. Thats my 2p

Have you asked any sick people? Have you any right to tell a sick person how they should feel?

It makes me sick when people start using someone else as an excuse for their tastes and to force their own opinions on everyone.

Mine familiar has cancer and now she is under chemio-therapy.

Thanks for the tact.

Never seen any sickness that makes any person loose hair in the form of an X on the chest :blink:
Just one situation, if I`m going to shave my hairy chest, you would tell me, I`m upsetting sick people? :eek:

In Germany, I would call you a "kleines Sensibelchen"...

Even if your familiar has cancer (and I`m sorry about that), I don`t see any link from the penguin/chicken that are the mascots now to that sickness... and I wouln`d see any if I had cancer myself (god beware).

Did you even notice that the shaved one was just a test and will not be used in any mascot relation in the future?

OK, maybe gpengu looks sick, well it happens ;) after to much voltage on some drinks ;) (yeah its a joke) Anyway its the first wallpaper and nobody said it's the last one. I am pretty sure PEA'll come with something else, maybe even more offensive than just a sad pengu (but actually i never thought Pengu is sad. I thought he looks , you know, serious but not sad :)
Anyway GPengu is our official mascott and even if a few of you don't like it - well, it's a pity but I am not going to exchange it for anything new. GPengu just kicks ass and nothing is going to change it :)))))

Back