Official Firmware V1.2.1 Released

TitanUranus said:
Are you sure you extracted the files to the ROOT of the SD card and not to a directory?

Yes, I format it and then extract it straight to the empty card and its all right there, not in a folder, I'll keep trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tried flashing my GP2X Wiz, and it's proving to be unflashable,i tried 1, 2 & 4GB SD cards formatted in FAT format with 32kb & 64kb block sizes, all from different brands, and it simply doesn't want to flash :(

I put the 6 files in the root of the filesystem, press R & keep it pressed in & power it up, the 'flash upgragen" screen appears for a minute or so, and then it goes black, no activity no nothing, i can let it sit there for an hour, power it down & when i turn it on again i'll still be on 1.1.0

Does anyone have an idea what i'm doing wrong?

I put the 6 files in the root of the filesystem

6? There are 14 files in the zip archive...

[edit]

Just checked the file archive. The how-to is completely wrong. Copy all files on the SD Card and try again.

Yeah, look at my edit. That's nonsense. Put all the files on your SD card. I see this wrong readme the first time und will change that.

Amon_Re said:
sbock said:
I put the 6 files in the root of the filesystem

6? There are 14 files in the zip archive...

The readme specified i only needed 6 files from the archive

Well, turns out i shouldn't have followed the readme that's on openhandhelds, It's updating while i'm typing

Last edited by a moderator:
Back