Off To Korea, Gpx2 Awaits!

yeah........i ..............cant...........wait.................any.........LONGER! gp32_console

Yes, this is getting ridiculous. How long does it take to encode a video, and put it up on the site. 30 minutes? 1 hour? Not 3 weeks?!

davey g posted on Sep 13 2005 at 05:31 PM said:
He's probably getting the new site up and running aswell.

Lets hope that is the reason or.....

Could it be microsoft movie maker :blink: :ph34r:
Final Cut and iMovie forever, really there is no other choice, well exept final cut express.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are plenty of other video editing programs you can use. But I agree he's probably making a lot of changes to his site. he also might not be in a rush to post the videos if he feels they'll lead to more pre orders than he has units for. Thus people wil go to other retailers and he'll have lost potential sales.

Not saying this is definatly the case just that it could happen.

He'll probably get a lot of site hits by having the GP2X videos there and will therefore wanna have things for sale whilst having all the extra users.

Makes business sense but is frustrating for us!

Alpha2 posted on Sep 14 2005 at 12:52 AM said:
There are plenty of other video editing programs you can use. But I agree he's probably making a lot of changes to his site. he also might not be in a rush to post the videos if he feels they'll lead to more pre orders than he has units for. Thus people wil go to other retailers and he'll have lost potential sales.

Not saying this is definatly the case just that it could happen.
Not really, because he's the only retailer who's getting the first batch, remember? If people want to order from other sources, they'll have to wait for a while. By the time the other stores get them Craig will have more units as well. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Theoretically.

I was just tossing out possibilities. It's been my experience that most retailers concider consumers lazy and that as long as they get your pre-order they can expect you to purchase a product form them rather than pulling it to go elsewhere. But that's not always the case of course.

Back