Gpx2 Info

Paradox

oh em gee
Website
Visit site
Hey, I was taken by the GP32 and started looking into buying one then I found out about the new one, I've read lots of info on it but I can't tell which is right and wrong, it's confusing:

I hear people saying they have a GPX2, but the website says it's not out until the 30th November?

I'm hearing bad things about it...headphone jack breaking easily for example..and other things in some threads which are really putting me off wanting to get one,

Can someone just clarify to me when it will be released, or has it already??

30th November is more or less the offical launch. There are 500 preorders in Korea that have been delivered already and a few hundred(thousand?) more international preorders that are about to be delivered.

It's a bit unclear at the moment about possible problems with the unit. Conflicting reports/rumors are leaking from Korea but it's hard to tell what are real facts and what are not. The new offical english site isn't up yet and the language barrier is a problem. I think we will know more in the coming week or two once units start reaching international preorder buyers.

At this point I suggest you wait and see what happens.

Lik-Sang isn't shipping until 11/30

500 units were shipped in S. Korea, and as far as bugs and broken jacks and such .. we'll have to wait and see when the rest of us get ours.

... hell, there's even a firmware upgrade out ... I wouldn't worry (though I've been through this all with the GP32) ...

Thanks, I guess i'll wait then and see whats what, I just hope it turns out to be great =)

And I hope there becomes some way to play multiplayer eventually..pity there's no internet connectivity option..really a downer. from what I've seen though it pisses allover the PSP/DS

Back