ODROID

ChaosWarmech

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no shoulder buttons, it looks way too big to be comfortable in your pocket. You have to take out the battery to put in the SD card! I can't find any recent news on it; I guess it's already dead? Shouldn't have lived to begin with...

I got one of these, they are shit to be honest. Horrible to play on, shoulder buttons suck hard. Buttons are too stiff, and all the things you mentioned.

I love android and this had so much potential for being great, but the reality of it was horrible. Do yourself a favor and get a xperia play instead if you want an android gaming device.

I got one of these, they are shit to be honest. Horrible to play on, shoulder buttons suck hard. Buttons are too stiff, and all the things you mentioned.

I love android and this had so much potential for being great, but the reality of it was horrible. Do yourself a favor and get a xperia play instead if you want an android gaming device.
Oh, there are shoulder buttons? I didn't see any.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh, there are shoulder buttons? I didn't see any.
they are capacitive touch buttons, they work worse than you would think, and my forethought was iffy at best.

not a fan at all

Back