ODROID

ChaosWarmech

Last edited by a moderator:

SNESFAN

Retro game fanatic
There's no shoulder buttons, it looks way too big to be comfortable in your pocket. You have to take out the battery to put in the SD card! I can't find any recent news on it; I guess it's already dead? Shouldn't have lived to begin with...

I got one of these, they are shit to be honest. Horrible to play on, shoulder buttons suck hard. Buttons are too stiff, and all the things you mentioned.

I love android and this had so much potential for being great, but the reality of it was horrible. Do yourself a favor and get a xperia play instead if you want an android gaming device.

ChaosWarmech

I got one of these, they are shit to be honest. Horrible to play on, shoulder buttons suck hard. Buttons are too stiff, and all the things you mentioned.

I love android and this had so much potential for being great, but the reality of it was horrible. Do yourself a favor and get a xperia play instead if you want an android gaming device.
Oh, there are shoulder buttons? I didn't see any.

Last edited by a moderator:

SNESFAN

Retro game fanatic

Oh, there are shoulder buttons? I didn't see any.
they are capacitive touch buttons, they work worse than you would think, and my forethought was iffy at best.

not a fan at all