Notice On Gamepark's Site, Needs Translation!

It's not important notice.

It says, thank you for having interest and for your support. It also says that game park’s homepage is now open and should be updated soon.

forgot to mention this but I have been seeing the same notice since april. it's old notice.

Hey, tomorrow is August, the month of the worldwide xgp kids launch. Is there any news about it?

At the end of june they told JaqMs that the release was August. It wouldn't be unusual for a release to slip or fo r them to change their minds about that date, but was just hoping for some news. I'm not sure I care that much about it but if it ends up at all reasonable in terms of features and strategy I might pick one up.

Dzz posted on Jul 31 2006 at 11:48 PM said:
Hey, tomorrow is August, the month of the worldwide xgp kids launch. Is there any news about it?
from what I have heard, gamepark is planning to do "open beta tests". I am not sure if they are handing out dev kits to users or just to professional developers. the beta test will start few days before or after the GC in Germany.

btw, their booth is located at hall2 g70.

Last edited by a moderator:
awakenjsy posted on Jul 31 2006 at 07:45 PM said:
Dzz posted on Jul 31 2006 at 11:48 PM said:
from what I have heard, gamepark is planning to do "open beta tests". I am not sure if they are handing out dev kits to users or just to professional developers. the beta test will start few days before or after the GC in Germany.

btw, their booth is located at hall2 g70.
Phew, at least Gamepark is beta testing their handheld before releasing it, unlike another handheld.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back