Notice On Gamepark's Website

sehs33

Website
Visit site
Customer everybody!

During that time it loves GP32 and it gives and it spares and it gives, from large grade

Thanks it gives. It executes during A/S come into the market after 5 years,

It comes but it is caused by with materials problem and A/S above impossibly,

It became. Be discontinued with 2006 September 16 part the [ni] customer

The field wide gain and loss and understanding entrusting it gives.

With a sooner or later better product again on the customer wild front greeting

In order to give.

It thanks.

Game park (week) compensation

This is the translation generated by google for the notice that appeared two days ago in the pop up that replaced GC Germany pop up, can anyone please explain what does it mean? I hope this is not a bad thing, and sorry if this notice is an old news already. The notice's link is:

http://www.gamepark.com/notice.htm

I can't read korean, but based on that translation, horrible though it is, I'd have to say it's what everyone feared, but nobody wanted to believe. The words "discontinued" and "sooner or later a better product line" and "materials problem and A/S above impossibility" kinda tell the meaning. :(

Hmm... LOL that was so going to happen... let`s wait for someone who does a correct translation.

xnopasaranx posted on Sep 9 2006 at 05:13 PM said:
Hmm... LOL that was so going to happen... let`s wait for someone who does a correct translation.
Well babelfish DID say more or less the same thing :p

Last edited by a moderator:
"With a sooner or later better product again on the customer wild front greeting"

Maybe NOW they are officially abandoning the GP32. Or something...

JaqMs posted on Sep 9 2006 at 05:16 PM said:
"With a sooner or later better product again on the customer wild front greeting"

Maybe NOW they are officially abandoning the GP32. Or something...
DUH. That's what it could be. I feel stupid now. I just thought... seeing as how it was in the XGP section ya know... like an "oh shit dude" kinda thing. Especially because "GP32" is there. Please disregard my above post. I am officially a moron. :p

OMars posted on Sep 9 2006 at 08:14 PM said:
Either gp2x is being discontinued or they are discontinuing it and releasing a new product, from what I read.

No, the notice is from GamePark's website, not GamePark Holding's.

Don't panic guys, maybe it's something stating that they will no longer provide support for GP32, many people got used GP32 units recently through ebay and other forums, maybe they were asking GamePark for support and GamePark just want to make it clear and official that GP32 it totally discontinued (hoping so since there was no mentioning at all for any XGPs :( )

sehs33 posted on Sep 9 2006 at 12:21 PM said:
Either gp2x is being discontinued or they are discontinuing it and releasing a new product, from what I read.

Don't panic guys, maybe it's something stating that they will no longer provide support for GP32, many people got used GP32 units recently through ebay and other forums, maybe they were asking GamePark for support and GamePark just want to make it clear and official that GP32 it totally discontinued (hoping so since there was no mentioning at all for any XGPs :( )
I realised that just before this post. :D

OMars posted on Sep 9 2006 at 08:22 PM said:

Caught you ;)

sehs33 posted on Sep 9 2006 at 12:25 PM said:
OMars posted on Sep 9 2006 at 08:22 PM said:

Caught you ;)
guess so :lol:

shinneri posted on Sep 9 2006 at 07:01 PM said:
Just e-mail Gamepark and ask them what it means!
But that would be an obvious, simple, and effective thing to do. Where's the fun in that? Damned forum noobs :rolleyes:

lol...
maybe they discontinued the 'now' XGP, and they are working on the 'new' XGP
with a 640*480 screen, dual core +3D/FPU.....oops, sorry, it was like a dream for a sec

see you :lol:

Back