Not That Extreme

*teabags everyone from north-america while they are asleep* :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

@xnopasaranx where in this glorious land is your Aufenthalt?

I saw the film Das Leben von Anderen yesterday! Fucking Fantastic Film! Three Fs out of three!

@lubidog: I am based in Hannover! Northern Germany baby, oh yeah... where are you at, mate?
*punches all the Germans in the groin*

Call that the North? Bremerhaven, now THAT'S the North! ANd it's shite here!

Thank God for Oldenburg and Bremen!

But my teacher is in Hannover, and my girlfriend studied there and all her friends are still there etc. so I know the city well. Love the place!

:p well yeah i guess bremen and bremerhaven is definetly more northern then hannover. yeah, if you ever come around, maybe we can go for a beer or two. My cousin lives in bremen, so I might be up there someday aswell. A trip to bremerhaven wouldn't take 30 minutes, so I guess that's possible, too. I wonder if there is any people from hannover who own a gp2x. I should really have an account on the german board, now that I think about it :D

xnopasaranx said:
:p well yeah i guess bremen and bremerhaven is definetly more northern then hannover. yeah, if you ever come around, maybe we can go for a beer or two. My cousin lives in bremen, so I might be up there someday aswell. A trip to bremerhaven wouldn't take 30 minutes, so I guess that's possible, too. I wonder if there is any people from hannover who own a gp2x. I should really have an account on the german board, now that I think about it :D

A beer would be good!

I once met someone in Hamburg playing their GP2x!

Last edited by a moderator:
My god! That picture of Minnie Driver almost drove me to suicide cause it was so ugly. I think the chipmunks that she stole the cheeks from should really get them back. Its like her face is pregnant with twins.

And yes, the word extreme is banded around too much today. The words meaning has been ruined much like the high 5.
*Extreme High 5's everyone but Telcolou* That'll teach you for punching me.

P.S. Extreme Chess all the way.

I smell fart... :blink: omg! It's the dutch oven of doom!!! RUUUUUUN...

daclassicgamingmaster said:
xnopasaranx said:
*teabags everyone from north-america while they are asleep* :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
* dutch ovens all of Europe *

:eek:

The trouble with Dutch ovens is that people always fight against them, so a friend of mine gave me a better tip. Fart, then pick the covers up as close to the centre as you can. Then drop them, forcing all the air out from under them and giving your partner a full whiff of toxic ass gas. It is inescapable!

300dragonballz1yb8.jpg

Ahhhhh, DBZ memories. Those DBZ characters and their exponential growth in power levels. How Goku manages to take a shit without firing it into the core of the earth is beyond me :blink:

Ah, Dragonball Z. Its been years since I watched it. Got kinda bored towards the end of the machin Boo saga because they obviously ran outta ideas and just started making Super Saiyan 4's and 5's and fusions (which is impossible to do with a human body unless its in an aqueous state but how u get it there without using a blender puzzles me). Although, DBZ on Wii is supposed to be good so I might give that a try. But yeh, I bet the electricity bills in the DBZ households are huge because I can guaran-damn-tee it that they crap themselves everytime they power up.

Ganepark32 said:
Ah, Dragonball Z. Its been years since I watched it. Got kinda bored towards the end of the machin Boo saga because they obviously ran outta ideas and just started making Super Saiyan 4's and 5's and fusions (which is impossible to do with a human body unless its in an aqueous state but how u get it there without using a blender puzzles me). Although, DBZ on Wii is supposed to be good so I might give that a try. But yeh, I bet the electricity bills in the DBZ households are huge because I can guaran-damn-tee it that they crap themselves everytime they power up.
machin boo rofl

And wait, you're arguing against fusion? The entire show was impossible, but you're claiming that fusion was impossible, and therefore ridiculous? LOL

Also lol @ goku firing shit into the core of the earth

I always wondered why they never used the dragon balls to, say, wish that there was no evil in the universe. I mean shenron, the Earth one, might not be able to but I reckon that big Namek dragon could. He was ripped, I bet he had like his own personal gym, bench-pressing galaxies :D

Back