In My Defence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickLoTurco

Website
www.hitthesport.com
The handheld has no logo's on it.....the website doesn't even mention it's a Dingoo.....I've never even seen the Dingoo before as I'm always on the Pandora boards. So to that git being "embarrassed for me", get a life you geek!

This is just the sort of crap that makes certain members look like pompous arseholes.....I mean sticking a thread into the LOL (was hardly laugh out loud funny was it) and locking it before I could respond is childish to the extreme. A simple explanation would have sufficed.

Now I know starting a new thread on a petty issue like this makes me look sad and rattled, I'm not.

Now if anybody would like to step out from their geeky bedrooms and LOL to my face then bring it on.....losers.

Thankyou and goodnight. xx

inet_tough_guy.jpg

I'm a gamer too......and are you saying programmers are geeks? My part definition of a geek is somebody who lives their lives behind a PC. This wasn't meant to be a serious thread......just looks that way in writing. I do stand by however that some people can be up their own arse and make fun of people over nothing....they are also geeks.

I think I'm going to agree with Nick on this one. He made a mistake, was ridiculed for it, and not given a chance to either correct himself. Moving it to the lol files was like... laughing at someone falling down, only to find out they were having a stroke. Sorry, my analogies are weak today.

Recently, lots of threads have been worthy of the LOL! Files and still none of them were moved there, be proud to be the first addition in half a year! ;)

I've reported this thread, this Nick guy is starting with the personal insults.
Tbh Nick, when you were ridiculed in the other thread, I felt sorry for you. But now you're coming off as a bit of a douche so I don't care about you anymore.

Reported the thread? Who are you? Dot Cotton? I hope whoever you reported it to found your complaint as hilarious as I do. Why can't people have a bit of banter on here without others taking it too seriously?! As for being a douchebag I mean come on, if you think this is douchebag behaviour you need to get out more! I was just about to say that yeah, I should be proud to have made it like gp2.exe said.....then neighbourhood watch got involved.

I should have known better than to start this thread really......over and out people. Another day....

Nova said:
I've reported this thread, this Nick guy is starting with the personal insults.
Tbh Nick, when you were ridiculed in the other thread, I felt sorry for you. But now you're coming off as a bit of a douche so I don't care about you anymore.
Reported!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back