Sales Not charged yet?

MaskingTape

Still Fresh
I see other ppl that ordered have been charged. I haven't yet and I'm getting worried lol! I got the confirmation email but checking my AMEX account, it hasn't been charged yet. I ordered on the 3rd when they were taking more orders, maybe it's just taking a while? I don't want to not get one.

No info? Have al of you that bought one been charged yet?

EDIT - False alarm! I did just get charged. Ew AMEX charged me 2 bucks to convert to dollars. Bastards! lol

yeah I had a similar case of worry, thinking that I was suposed to be charged after I got conformation like someone said on the forum, but guess it dousn't aply to everyone must depend on the distribtor, alls good :)

MaskingTape said:
Ew AMEX charged me 2 bucks to convert to dollars. Bastards! lol
You're lucky. My bank-provided VISA charged me $15 for the conversion. <_<

I'm starting to worry a bit, my credit card didn't get charged yet. Once I used my card, I forward my order number to the team.

Anyone else not get their credit card charged?

lobski said:
I'm starting to worry a bit, my credit card didn't get charged yet. Once I used my card, I forward my order number to the team.

Anyone else not get their credit card charged?

Anyone?

I ordered from gbax.com on the 30th and my credit card still hasn't been charged. I did get what I assume is my bank's foreign transaction fee of $4 ("GP32 DISTRIBUTION NEWCASTLE UPO GB"), but I'm still waiting to see the $350 I put in for a Pandora and a TV-Out cable. I haven't heard anything from my bank about a problem. I e-mailed openpandorasales@gmail.com six days ago but never got a response.

Back