Sales *Thread for Canadian buyers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

lobski

I think it's a good idea to coordinate Canadian buyers with their ordering/shipping status.

First used Paypal, get money refunded through Paypal.
Used a Mastercard to re-order online on October 10.
I then forward the order number to openpandorasales@gmail.com and got a confirmation that my place in line has been kept.

I think it's going smoothly although my credit card hasn't been charged yet...

So Canadians, please state your status/history of your order so other Canucks can have a rough idea of what to expect.

Have I missed something? What is the problem for Canadians, other than shipping?
Given that there is already a thread for shipping to Canada, and one for paypal problems, and various threads for other payment/communication problems, I don't understand what else there is.

Thanks TaG for those pointers.

I think this is another worried customer who wants to bring attention to his/her problem by creating a new thread, instead of discussing it in another thread already created. This is against the rules, so I'm locking this thread.

If you need to get attention from Craig concerning your ordering problem, the best way to do that is to e-mail the OpenPandora crew at Gp2xMobile@gmail.com (and then turn off your spam filters).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back