None serious case issue

mosschops

Website
Visit site
Good day,

i think i may have sheared the single bottom rear screw when i lobbed my pandora onto my pillow last night (yes, ok i sleep with her... so judge me!!) before playing some games in bed. This morning i noticed a gap at the back as shown in the picture. I can squeeze the case back together easily enough but i find that any vigorous enjoyment of Super Mario World causes the bottom of the case to shift slightly and i can prize the two halves of the bottom apart easily.

My Question is, is it possible to buy a new case and have my innards transplanted to a case without (im guessing the sheared screw or a cracker clip maybe?). It seems like GBAX is down at the moment too.

WizardStan

Mega GP Mania
My Question is, is it possible to buy a new case and have my innards transplanted to a case without (im guessing the sheared screw or a cracker clip maybe?). It seems like GBAX is down at the moment too.
It was. I've got a spare case. Also spare keyboard and a few spare LCD cables. This is the link to the super secret purchasing place, when the website is working, of course. As I recall a new case was $20, but don't quote me on that, it's been a while.