Planning a Premium Purchase

Gein07

I have a trip coming up in June that I absolutely have to have my Pandora for, and it seems that all the patience in the world won't get it to me in time. (Estimate in Craig's queue is 2200) So it looks like I will need to step up to the Premium Pandora in order to make sure I am properly kitted out for this trip. I'm okay with spending the extra money to help the project at this point, though I do feel terribly guilty about jumping ahead of my fellow per-orderers. My only concern about stepping up to the premium though is the dwindling supply of older-style LCD cables. I know in theory if they are handled with enough care they should be indistinguishable from the newer ones, yet the perfectionist in me feels like if I'm going to throw down the extra money I'd like to get a Pandora with the newer cables. (Does that make me evil?)

So my question is do we know if the supply of old-style cables has been exhausted yet? If so I'd love to place my premium order right now. Otherwise is there any way for me to know if and when the new cables will start making their ways into Pandoras so I can place my order? I feel like I could probably wait another week or two until I'm down to crunch time.

Gein07

None of the members here know 100%. We'll have to wait for official statements from Ed and Craig...hopefully hear from them next month, before e3.

Cool. Guess I'll just wait another two weeks and hope for the best when I place my premium order.

God speed, son.
Awesomekip.jpg

Back