No Screws

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
Open Pandora Team,

Can someone please mail me 4 screws for my LCD that weren't included with my unit when it was returned via UPS today?

Do i need to not use it or is it OK to handle gently?

Please PM me and I'll get you my mailing address.

Just noticed not a big deal, new case and everything else feels great.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you understand? Chuck Norris is hiding inside the SD slots holding the entire unit together with his willpower.

Open Pandora Team,

Can someone please mail me 4 screws for my LCD that weren't included with my unit when it was returned via UPS today?

Do i need to not use it or is it OK to handle gently?

Please PM me and I'll get you my mailing address.

Just noticed not a big deal, new case and everything else feels great.

Peace & Pandora,

Link
This also happened to me, just email them and they will send you 4 screws and four rubber covers. :)

Thanks for the answers here. Was most concerned these screws were more than cosmetic. These new cases and production enhancements are a big step forward compared to what it was initially. Highly impressed;)

Peace & Pandora,

Link

The screws in the LCD don't do anything. They should be there though for show. I'll chase this up.

I have to ask.

You guys are not Apple. Why did you add screws to the design that don't do anything?

I have to ask.

You guys are not Apple. Why did you add screws to the design that don't do anything?
Propably they thought in the design phase that the screws would be needed. Even though the top half does (after initial construction) stay in one piece quite well without the screws (its with clips and two-sided tape), well if you do take it apart, then a ) the two-sided tape will lose some of its grip and b ) the clips might break/wear out. Mine is atm held together more by the screws than anything else, so I think its a good idea and does make the design tougher.

Back