Customs in UK/US

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
I just wanted to start a topic to see who in the US has had any issues receiving NEW Pandoras or RETURNING/RETURNS for repair.

Customs held up my UPS Package both in the UK upon leaving to return and in the US upon its return. I'm just wondering if anyone else had this issue besides me. My UPS 2nd Day Air has become 3 Day, not a big deal, but I wanted to head out of town on business tomorrow, I'll wait for Brown Santa Truck.

I find it funny that the unit is used. I would have been PISSED if my new unit came with the security seal on the box broken by customs. Glad I didn't leave a battery in it or SD cards. 2nd package this week I've had an issue with, the first from Canada.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

I did UPS 2nd day to return my Pandora for the PTOD. Left Wed, got in Friday with an email to confirm its receipt via Jacquelyn. Customs hadn't had any problems with mine, not sure why yours was flagged :(

Mine had no problem on the way there, it was the way back it got snagged in the UK and again once it made it to the US.

Saw another thread that someone's stuff got held up for FCC inspection or something of that sort. Box was never opened on the return, it just took an extra day.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

My Pandora, which was shipped Oct. 5, has still not arrived. I can only assume it's being held up by customs, but neither they nor anyone else has told me about it.

Which mail service?

Assuming you didn't pay for UPS (meaning Royal Mail was used), airmail is sometimes 2-4 weeks if you are lucky and it sounds as if you aren't so lucky. Shouldn't take Two Months™ Your mail carrier isn't a gamer I hope.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

Update: Still no Pandora. :(

Jacquelyn is checking with Royal Mail (I didn't spring for UPS, now I'm wishing I had) and plans to send another one if it has indeed gone missing.

Back