No response from openpandorasales@gmail.com

Please,

For the last 4 months I've been awaiting for OpenPandora sales to acknowledge that I changed my shipping address(different country!!!) but I have yet to receive a reply. They stopped comming around June, where I was told the latest estimate was for July(I'm partially aware of the problems surrounding circuit co. et al, I'm not complaining about that and I think I was very explicit that I understood estimates are just that: estimates). Please, is the email still going? Las time I posted here I was told to email ED, which I did, but wasn't very helpful.

Again, not complaining, I understand the guy has A LOT in his plate, but what I need is a useful reply. I don't want this things I've been awaiting for almost 2 years to come to the wrong country, you know?

Thanks for any hints.

God I wish there was a solution to this issue.

Can you elaborate on that, Gruso? Maybe you know some details about the troubles OPT is having with the Google Checkout account and whether or not it affects their email?

I only ask because I don't want differentSmoke to read your reply as sarcastic and get the wrong idea.

I do not mean to intrude but I believe Gruso was emitting a true emotional caring statement. He ,as others, is disgusted that such a thing should happen to us.

I myself have followed these forums and have found that there have been others with this same problem using google checkout,including myself.

However, I was able to rectify the problem with my credit card company after several phone calls. Not very cordial calls at that :angry: . Ask to speak to the supervisor or the supervisor's supervisor :wacko: .

Maybe this individual should try calling his/her credit card company again??

If you have good credit history, usually a problem like this can be settled.

Typically mistakes like these are never made in the consumer's favor.

No fault of OP whatsoever. They can only do so much from their end.

Gruso's reply was far from sarcastic. It was genuine concern.

Again sorry to push my thoughts in here but I was compelled ^_^

Sorry for the troubles $$. Tell your friend , differentSmoke ,to keep at it!!

Cheers.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, I have no issue with google checkout. I paid via bank transfer, and I'm just trying to get an acknowledgement that any of the four emails I sent updating my shipping address came through. Maybe they changed email accounts, I don't know(my messages are certainly not bouncing). Good to know there wasn't any sarcasm in there.

God I wish there was a solution to this issue.

??

Can you elaborate on that, Gruso? Maybe you know some details about the troubles OPT is having with the Google Checkout account and whether or not it affects their email?

I only ask because I don't want differentSmoke to read your reply as sarcastic and get the wrong idea.
Ah, belated apologies for giving anyone the wrong idea guys. I just meant the slowness of email communication, and the number of people on the forums affected by it. I don't know anything more than you guys do.

But how can this be? I mean, a 4 month email queue seems highly unlikely if someone is, indeed, in charge of it. If they're just not checking their email that's something else(and worrying, I might add).

Back