Sales No answer on openpandorasales@gmail.com

marc95

Still Fresh
Hello all,
I ordered on 03.10.2008 and received e-mail confirmation.
I said on openpandorasales@gmail.com for additional information regarding the delivery address (my answer was in French).
I still to this day unanswered.
What do you think?
Thank you in advance
Excuse me for the English translation of my french. :oops:

Do you mean you emailed them in French or they replied to you in French? If the first, try to write your email in English and it might get answered sooner. Even if you use the Babelfish translator at least they can understand it.

Thank you,
I sent an email this morning in English.
I hope to have an answer soon.

Hello,
the message was sent yesterday morning.
In English this time.
Still no response.

Give them a couple of days - it'd imagine it's pretty busy there right now. If you've still not heard anything, drop them another line. It's not like your Pandora is going to be shipped this week or anything ;-)

I know they have a lot of work, but others arrive to contact them.
I would like to be reassured, I think that is human.
Thank you to those who have responded. :wink:

There's always the possibility your email is being eaten up by a spam filter. Maybe try sending from a different email address if you still haven't received a reply in a few days time. I wouldn't panic too much though. They still have to make them all before they can post them out to you so you should get though eventually.

How about give them some time to respond. If you're doing it, how many other people are? At least 20% of those who ordered are emailing, which equates to 400 e-mails. The more you send the more overwhelmed they get. 400 * 2 = 800 emails to sort through, plus however much spam mail they are receiving. So lets say at least 1000 emails to sort through and reply and change whatever needing change and answering questions. Say 10 minutes per reply of the valid 800, equals 133 hours of work to do, which is 5 days approximately if they work 24 hours a day. Give them 5 days to get back to you at least.

You have emailed twice, once in french and one in english. They will get to you, so give them a break.

Noisome

Must be in the bulk mail, but the sad thing was all preorders via paypal was cancelled, I hope they would able to fix this. :(

My account was charged this morning for the sum of Pandora, the order has therefore been taken into account (fortunately I'm not gone through PayPal). :)
I still have no response to the mail I sent to change the delivery address. :(
However, I understand they have another problem to manage (the paypal).
If other people managed to contact them, thank you to my attention.

Luckily, it'll be another six to eight weeks before the Pandoras start shipping, so you have plenty of time to sort it out.

Give them credit they do respond to emails quickly

I sent one this morning when i read the paypal stuff which happened

Got a reply back stating they would accept other methods in a few hours

Then when i queried payment method I got an email back with their bank details inside an hour

Only problem is it will take abouy 4 days to process my bank side

Now I'm just waiting to see if I got into the first batch or not! :wacko:

So if they have answered you, there is a problem with my mail.
Thanks

Same problems here.

Ordered on 30 Sept.

I've sent 2 mails, still got no answers dor 5 days.

Im not worried too much, but ofc an E-mail would be great!

Is it possible you have a spam filter running? I emailed this morning at 9:24 and had an answer at 10:17. Replied and had an email again at 11:16. I know they must be swamped with Paypal orders getting refunded (like mine) but they have been pretty fast on my emails.

Well no, because i had a mail from them the day i ordered.
A mail from "openpandorasales" saying my order and my payment are ok.

But since this mail, i got no mo answers....

But may b this is nothing, and just because all is good, they dont bother.

p&|a :oops:

Back