Nintendogs Question

Angel

"Nobody's gay for Moleman"
Website
www.brutallyhonestgaming.com
I ordered my wife a copy off of Amazon.com and while i waited for it i wondered..

Can you kill a Nintendog? Can you neglect it to death or to a ratty mangy looking thing? If you name the Dog "fucker" will it recognize it's name as "fucker"?

On a serious note: has anybody tried this? Should I expect the DS to belong to my wife now? From what I hear women love it, but wanted to know first hand experience.

You can't kill them, but they will run away and/or sulk if you don't look after them - yep they get mangy looking too if you don't bathe them! You can name one "Fucker", sure, but remember you're going to be the one shouting "Fucker" at the DS.

I don't know about your wife, but mine seriously loves it... its not the sort of game you can play for hours though, more like a couple a day max - the game imposes some limits on the number of times you can walk them etc... So you'll get a look in, no fear ;)

ratx posted on Oct 4 2005 at 05:00 PM said:
You can't kill them, but they will run away and/or sulk if you don't look after them - yep they get mangy looking too if you don't bathe them! You can name one "Fucker", sure, but remember you're going to be the one shouting "Fucker" at the DS.

I don't know about your wife, but mine seriously loves it... its not the sort of game you can play for hours though, more like a couple a day max - the game imposes some limits on the number of times you can walk them etc... So you'll get a look in, no fear ;)
yea my friend (psymastr) has it and seems to enjoy it. I personally dont see how you can play it for more than a week and not get nauseated ;) . seem like an upscale tomagotchi to me :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
My girlfriend loves it too, but I think that's just because of the Daschunds. I would buy her a copy for her DS, but to be honest she has three Dashunds anyway, so it's like living in the game anyway.

You can't beat driving the Mario Kart into your dog's paws. They love it.

Back