Nintendo 3DS

for anyone in the US, i managed to get amazon to price match the Nyko+ battery and charging station for $20.99 plus free shipping for orders over $25 as always
Good price!

It's well worth the money - it does live up to Nyko's claims. I have the one without the dock myself, since I usually use a USB charging cable and just leave my 3DS in its bag while it's charging. It just keeps going and going and going. :D

Note for UK 3DS owners: The pre-paid eShop cards are now popping up in branches of Asda and Sainsbury's. They're located in the same racks that all of the other pre-paid cards are (that is, the ones for iTunes, Runescape, various restaurants, and so on), and come in denominations of £15 (blue card) and £25 (green card). These replace the old Nintendo Points cards, and also carry a Nintendo Points value, for use with the Wii and DSi/DSi XL, as well.

Source is here (where there's also a picture), but I have actually seen this for myself (and bought one, too), so they're definitely out there. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like bollocks to me.

The original source has probably been reading the now-very-biased rantings of formerly excellent business writer, Sean Malstrom.

EDIT: Also, I'm reminded of this, from the very same point in the DS' life. :lol:

Nice find. :D

It confirms a suspicion of mine, too. Look at the other cases in that series - they correspond to released 3DS games...

The odd thing is, why does it have Mega Man X, from the X series, and then Knight Man from the Classic series? That's very strange, though it does oddly coincide with the way they used character-models from two different sub-series as placeholders in some of the very early MegaMan Legends 3 screenshots. I suspected a crossover going on back then, and this only adds to it, assuming it's not just blatant disregard for continuity. :p

hmm...you might be onto something, i noticed it wasnt mega man from the legends series, and have seen the other cases from other capcom 3ds games so far, but i didnt think too far into it. i liked the X series very much, wouldnt at all mind a new one for 3DS

We have the official list of the Famicom titles that Japan is getting in a couple of days' time, here.

They are;

Balloon Fight

Donkey Kong Jr.

Ice Climber

Metroid

NES Open Tournament Golf

Super Mario Bros.

The Legend of Zelda

Wrecking Crew

Yoshi

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

To be honest, the only one of those that I'm iffy about is NES Open Tournament Golf. :p

That said, there is a chance that the Western list may be a little bit different, but we don't know that for sure, yet.

Orion,

I've had Pacman/Galaga Dimensions for about a month now. The Pacman tilt game is crap. The 3D Galaga game is crap. It isnt worth the 40 bucks I paid, but I do play it. I enjoy original Galaga and Pacman CE the most. Played original Pacman one time, and played the other updated Galaga game a handful of times.

I'd wait to pick it up for 15-20 bucks.

We have the official list of the Famicom titles that Japan is getting in a couple of days' time, here.

They are;

Balloon Fight

Donkey Kong Jr.

Ice Climber

Metroid

NES Open Tournament Golf

Super Mario Bros.

The Legend of Zelda

Wrecking Crew

Yoshi

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

To be honest, the only one of those that I'm iffy about is NES Open Tournament Golf. :p

That said, there is a chance that the Western list may be a little bit different, but we don't know that for sure, yet.

i would be a happy camper with those games

Orion,

I've had Pacman/Galaga Dimensions for about a month now. The Pacman tilt game is crap. The 3D Galaga game is crap. It isnt worth the 40 bucks I paid, but I do play it. I enjoy original Galaga and Pacman CE the most. Played original Pacman one time, and played the other updated Galaga game a handful of times.

I'd wait to pick it up for 15-20 bucks.
Thanks friz, you saved me $40. :lol: I'll take your advice and hold off, Starfox is releasing soon anyway!

This guy, http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/doublepuggled/&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2754, screwed me out of $160.00. Now I'm waiting to see if Ebay will be able to get my back. In the mean time I got a Cosmo black 3DS today at gamestop. From the looks and feel of it, I say the 3DS is one nub, a physical keyboard and an inch wider screen of a Pandora. Pretty good it seems. Now back to some more megaman zx advent.

looks like he got his account hacked, person had a perfect reputation for 11 years selling car parts, then all of a sudden scammed everyone out of a $150 3ds

There are feedbacks from as recent as September 1st saying he didn't send the item. That was the Thursday before a long weekend. Surely these people wouldn't have expected a guaranteed Friday delivery, right? Something seems wrong with both the sales themselves and the feedback received.

Back