Nick Griffin?

Aside from maybe a few councils the BNP won't ever get any serious power, certainly not in Westminster.

However the fact they do exist is a good thing, they help tie things together in the UK quite well, because of the BNP the left can't go as far left as they might want to, knowing there is a protest vote available. Similarly the right can't go too far right or the Greens start to steal votes (and the greens are just as extreme as the BNP in their own ways).

I like our multi-party system when compared to the two party USA system for example.

It might be interesting to see what the BNP do if they do gain control of some councils, I'd bet they won't be anywhere near as extreme as some areas of the press make out.

http://bnp.org.uk/2009/10/guardian-technology-editor-incites-illegal-hacking-of-bnp-website/

lol

pandora said:
http://bnp.org.uk/2009/10/guardian-technology-editor-incites-illegal-hacking-of-bnp-website/

lol
He's not really encouraging it, it's more of a hypothetical question. If someone asked "what if you could find Osama Bin Laden and kill him" I'm sure no one would jump to his defence and say that you are encouraging a crime.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I was lolling at.

The BNP take any slight jab towards them and claim the 'Media and political elite' are against them. It's another one of their sleezy tricks to get supporters without having to write proper policies or back up their claims. Eg: 'Winst0n Churchill would have joined the BNP'. What the FUCK.

Edit: Wow, I had to bypass the naughty word filter for the word 'Winst0n'. It changes it into 'moron' if I don't use an '0'. Swear word in Polish or something? :p .

pandora said:
Edit: Wow, I had to bypass the naughty word filter for the word 'Winst0n'. It changes it into 'moron' if I don't use an '0'. Swear word in Polish or something? :p .

Apparently some spammers were here trying to sell c1garettes, and Winst0ns are a brand of smoke. It was changed to fuck with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back