Nick Griffin?

craigix said:
Pleng said:
Can we please get this thread moved to off-topc. It has nothing to do with Pandora and the simply the name alone (NG, not Pandora!) causes a lot of offence.

Who the hell in their right mind would get offended by a name?

Oh man, this reminds me of that time my cousin Nick started a British political party...

Kloplop321 said:
Not sure who this guy is("Nick Griffin"), but I have a feeling it is a UK thing
nick-griffin%5B1%5D.jpg

Any one care to elaborate?
EDIT: messed up the title, should be "Nick Griffin?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Consequence9 said:
Tokiopop said:
Why does everyone have to over-react about him?

Okay, you don't agree with his opinions, maybe he doesn't agree with yours.
I mean clearly, but there is no room in today's society for politics of hate. It's not over-reaction, it's people rightly taking offence to these ingrate's unabashed ideological idiocies. If they want to live in today's world with their heads that far up their asses, that's fine, but I hope they suffocate on their own ass-gas.
That was a pleasant thought.

What made me laugh was the 'antifascists' completely forgeting the meaning of free speech and becoming fascist-like themselves :rolleyes:
hmph. Even worse then vegetarians :ph34r:

"I don't agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

I'm still wondering if the BBC apperance was a good move or not.
Griffin struggled answering most of the basic questions, and clearly worked his way around the whole holocaust denial and 'colour of skin' thing.
So he showed himself for what he really is.

But then again, airtime for the BNP is never a good thing. Now more people know about them and their 'policies' on immigration.

"Nick Griffin looks like luncheon meat stretched over a toad" - Russell Howard

Personally I wouldn't piss on Griffin if the racist cunt was on fire, although I could be tempted if he wasn't... To each their own though, it's a (more or less) free country :)

I'm currently in Peru (from the UK) and only heard about this yesterday. Being a black guy myself, obviously I wouldn't agree with his views, but he deserves his right to speak freely on that show and I don't object to him being on there.(I missed it and I don't particularly like or watch that show...)

Communication and hearing others views can be a step to solving angst or problems one might have.

....but yeah, he's still a twat!

I love the way people go off on one about Nicks views, yet the Labour party, who fund UAF (the guys who were attacking the police outside the BBC) have killed tens of thousands of Muslims in an illegal war in the middle east.

Kind of sobers things up a little.

craigix said:
I love the way people go off on one about Nicks views, yet the Labour party, who fund UAF (the guys who were attacking the police outside the BBC) have killed tens of thousands of Muslims in an illegal war in the middle east.

...and some of those same people who " go off on one" about Nicks views also go "off on one" on those issues also. ;)

By the way....how does twitter actually work? MyFace and stuff always leaves me worried about personnel details for some reasons...

worzyl said:
craigix said:

...and some of those same people who " go off on one" about Nicks views also go "off on one" on those issues also.

They probably need to get their priorities right then, Jack Straw was on question time too.

I am a fan of a little anarchy though, looking forward to Nick being on question time again :ph34r:

craigix said:
worzyl said:
craigix said:

...and some of those same people who " go off on one" about Nicks views also go "off on one" on those issues also.

They probably need to get their priorities right then, Jack Straw was on question time too.

I am a fan of a little anarchy though, looking forward to Nick being on question time again :ph34r:

Well I don't think any of those issues take priority over one another and I definitely don't think that either are less important. My brother works in a secondary school and because of the war, there are many children from Afghanistan that are in his class, which then leads to some parents getting agitated for several reasons whether it be immigration/work and so on etc.
Kinda gets all linked!

...and I could never figure out what the ninja face icon means :unsure:

worzyl said:
...and I could never figure out what the ninja face icon means :unsure:

Posting by stealth?

i dont mind nick being on the bbc, its a democrocy so why not? his views are rubbish though
sure labour has screwed things up over the last 12 years and the conservatives are a little limp wristed about things too but id rather be pussy footing around than stomp down a facist foot not letting the most deserving people into our country.

rightly said by the black american lady weve always had immigration and invaders just i think we can deal with the problem more effectively than someone who pisses himself and crys like a mummy boy cause he was picked on.
glad hes coming back... i want to know what hes going to do AFTER he stops immigration and cuts us off from europe? go on mr Griffin fix our economy...
its deffently not going to be tired old labour in the hot seet come next year.. but i doubt itll be BNP if britain still has any self respect and decency not forgetting common sense

Back