nick-griffin%5B1%5D.jpg

Any one care to elaborate?
EDIT: messed up the title, should be "Nick Griffin?"

Leader of the uk racist party

Last edited by a moderator:
hes on newsnight tonite on bbc
very controversial as hes a fat knob.
http://news.bbc.co.u...ics/8321157.stm

basically he wants to stop immigration to the UK and already has support of the 1million retards that voted for him and his shallow policy party.

move to general chatter? not everything on the twitter is panda related

Trevsweb said:

basically he wants to stop immigration to the UK and already has support of the 1million retards that voted for him and his shallow policy party.

To be fair Craig did mention it in relation to the Pandora, and people who's not from uk wont know who he is etc (So it will just keep getting raised here).
He was joking, but not all publicity would be good publicity this time Craigy old boy :D

Trevsweb said:

may be a bit of a stretch but here's the quote from Craig which includes "pandora" in it
Would anyone object to a cartoon Nick Griffin being the Pandora mascot? Imagine the publicity.

Sorry guys, but Nick Griffin is the last drop. I'm making it official, I'm against immigration of foreigners. No more UK citizen will be allowed to even visit Sweden. Ever. Look at it from the good side. You guys were just excluded from EU. Saves you that much money, and hassle.

Damn. That dude gave stupidity a whole new face.
Are there any less flattering pictures of him?
B!

http://www.viceland.com/wp/2009/07/babes-of-the-bnp/
and
http://www.viceland.com/wp/2009/07/babes-of-the-bnp-revisited/
say it all really.

Can we please get this thread moved to off-topc. It has nothing to do with Pandora and the simply the name alone (NG, not Pandora!) causes a lot of offence.

Pleng said:
Can we please get this thread moved to off-topc. It has nothing to do with Pandora and the simply the name alone (NG, not Pandora!) causes a lot of offence.
Although your right, the fact Craig raised it in his twitter in regards to Pandora, was bound to make people who don't know him ask about it in this forum. Probably best to leave this here till it falls off the front page (or wait to move it?), otherwise someone will probably just ask again.
Probably worth locking it though

Don't worry about it im from the UK and i wouldn't care if he got shot in the head, just cos there trying for Parliment dosn't mean we support him :)
)

Pleng said:

Who the hell in their right mind would get offended by a name?

craigix said:
Pleng said:

Christians?

craigix said:
Pleng said:

It's more like an invitation to bash on the political far-right (which everyone loves to do), followed by wider political discussions.

Which have nothing to do with OpenPandora.

Why does everyone have to over-react about him?

Okay, you don't agree with his opinions, maybe he doesn't agree with yours.

Tokiopop said:
Why does everyone have to over-react about him?

Okay, you don't agree with his opinions, maybe he doesn't agree with yours.
I mean clearly, but there is no room in today's society for politics of hate. It's not over-reaction, it's people rightly taking offence to these ingrate's unabashed ideological idiocies. If they want to live in today's world with their heads that far up their asses, that's fine, but I hope they suffocate on their own ass-gas.

Back