New Xbox 360 Pics.

GPJosh

Addicted to Chrono Trigger
Website
Visit site
For every one who hasn't seen them yet, here's the latest batch of xbox 360 pics. that all seem to somewhat match. (Yes I relize they do not match exactly). Also, I can just post links if the pictures are too big than some people like.

2522964530774831.jpg

7551235144622112.JPG

xbox360.jpg

Anyway, any thoughts? As usual, they could be fakes though. ;)

Attachments

• 2522964530774831.jpg
    2522964530774831.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 136
  • 7551235144622112.JPG
    7551235144622112.JPG
    11 KB · Views: 140
  • xbox360.jpg
    xbox360.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 138
WOW!!! looks vary futuristic....

not too cool though ;) ... looks abit odd for a console :huh: ... and microsoft have never released a console/compuer ever looking like this... i think

looks scary.... B)

Fake and quite a bad fake once you start looking for the faults :p

The middle pic looks a completely different colour
Eject Button sign isnt the same
And Look at that Vent bit on the side that sticks on the middle pic and then look at the vent sticking out bit on the bottom pic :)
Also the middle pics disc drive doesnt look chrome coloured like the other pics

Looks like the pics are based on a DVD Player :)

I wouldnt Trust any pics untill they are on the Actual Official Site or I see a video...

Alot of people are saying this is the real deal, and that power button matchs the one on The Colony. I don't like the look of them memory card slots, I'd rather an internal HDD.

EDIT: Actually after looking at the button again it is a blatent fake, the power button barely even matches the unit.

finty posted on Apr 23 2005 at 02:31 PM said:
Alot of people are saying this is the real deal, and that power button matchs the one on The Colony. I don't like the look of them memory card slots, I'd rather an internal HDD.

well if its the real deal why dont the pics match :p

woops jus tnoticed your Edit :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ugly and probably fake... good find on the eject buttons not matching markusdragon! I'd never have noticed that.

I still think the other pics are the real deal, the small white/silver unit with the X shape and the GC style handle.

One thing to keep in mind, the latest rumor going around is that MS have finalized that there will be TWO different versions of the new Xbox, one, the 'base' version, which will only play Xbox 2 games and will not have a harddrive, estimated to go for $299, and then the 'deluxe' version, which will be backwards compatible with Xbox 1, will have an internal hard drive (removable or so the rumor goes) and will have some kind of WebTV style functionality, and will sell for $399.

Maybe the small one with the handle is the base version and this ugly duck is the deluxe? That's where I'm putting my money....

Am I the only one that thinks it looks nice?

No really, it does!

beats the F$%@ out of the original xbox design.

markusdragon posted on Apr 24 2005 at 03:07 AM said:
Releasing 2 versions does mean that people who can't afford the more expensive version won't have to pay for features they don't want...

And Probably can`t play the games they DO want. :rolleyes:

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
no trooper.. the only gaming difference is the hard drive and the backwards compatibility ;) ...

anyway.. those pics only have one controller port :( ;) <_< :lol:

Back