*new World Record* I Managed To Lose My Wiz Already!

Hooka

That Guy!
Website
Visit site
I must be one of the biggest retards in the world, haven't even had it for 2 weeks and boom, gone :S

(Just thought I'd let you all know I'm a complete idiot)

I am sorry to hear that. How did it happen? You put it on the table at the airport while eating and when you wanted to leave you noticed it was gone?

/u9

Unfortunately I have to admit it's most likely my fault (lunch scenario except just abandoned it there) or dropped out of my pocket at a school presentation, just know when I got home it wasn't...

Sorry to hear that, Hooka. :( What are your first impressions about the Wiz? Do you like it? Then the loss is even greater...

Regards,
Stephan

Haha, some kid picked it up and is like "What the heck is this junk?" Probably tossed it out too :/

I wonder what little misadventures your wiz is having right now...

Yeah i live in oklahoma no one knows anything here if i show someone my wiz and i say play a game they just start poking at it even after i describe them to get to an emulator i have to do it for them someone may turn it into the office after they get frustrated

That sucks. I've had cheap mp3 players go missing on me, but a console? Come on, man......

sbock: I actually really liked what I saw of it, the flash player is absolute crap it seems though :S On that note, I will be finishing up some changes to RACE! (gotta get the menu options all configured) and getting a release out soon, although I find blind coding to be hard as I'm not that good of a coder :p

Yeah i live in oklahoma no one knows anything here if i show someone my wiz and i say play a game they just start poking at it even after i describe them to get to an emulator i have to do it for them someone may turn it into the office after they get frustrated
Hey now, I'm an Okie, and I'd know how to use a Wiz if I found one. :p

I do have a decent amount of integrity though, so personally, I would have turned it in to the administrative center of wherever it was found.

Besides, I've worked my fascination back to the GP32 by now, what would I want with a Wiz? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yays!

I finded it!!!

Confused as to how it got there, and how I didn't find it a day or two ago when I checked there, but whatever :p

NOT going to complain about that!

Well, i'm screwed to today.

Today it got stolen, right under my own nose.

I was on in "Oostduinkerke" on the seawall (or whatever it is called in English "Zeedijk") this afternoon (before noon it rained to much)
Playing on the wiz while the kids where playing in the sand. I put it on my bag, to look what the where doing, when i turned back to take my wiz, it was gone.
The only thing left now is the empty box and the usb cable at home.

What's gone is the wiz (with screen protector), strap, retractable stylus and a 4gb sdhc card, Hori DS Lite pouch (i kept the wiz in that)

Anyway, very stupid of me and i'm pissed at myself, for not to notice it :/, so the only thing left is to buy a new one (at least i wil have a spare usb cable for it :D (and having the tought that whoever stole it, will have to buy an usb cable for it if he wants to use it after the batt. drained empty :D)) (When i see a wiz on e-bay without usb cable, i sue that guy!)

I was on in "Oostduinkerke" on the seawall (or whatever it is called in English "Zeedijk") this afternoon (before noon it rained to much)
Playing on the wiz while the kids where playing in the sand. I put it on my bag, to look what the where doing, when i turned back to take my wiz, it was gone.

What's gone is the wiz (with screen protector), strap, retractable stylus and a 4gb sdhc card, Hori DS Lite pouch (i kept the wiz in that)

Anyway, very stupid of me and i'm pissed at myself, for not to notice it :/, so the only thing left is to buy a new one (at least i wil have a spare usb cable for it :D (and having the tought that whoever stole it, will have to buy an usb cable for it if he wants to use it after the batt. drained empty :D )) (When i see a wiz on e-bay without usb cable, i sue that guy!)

I'm sorry that happened to you, some people will steal anything. -_-

Maybe not what you want to hear, but if you get a new Wiz can I buy your USB cable off of you?

Anyway, very stupid of me and i'm pissed at myself, for not to notice it :/, so the only thing left is to buy a new one (at least i wil have a spare usb cable for it :D (and having the tought that whoever stole it, will have to buy an usb cable for it if he wants to use it after the batt. drained empty :D)) (When i see a wiz on e-bay without usb cable, i sue that guy!)
I bet he thought it was a ds

Maybe not what you want to hear, but if you get a new Wiz can I buy your USB cable off of you?
I was considering to keep it as spare, but after some thinking, hell why not, if i can make you happy with it, you can "get it for free" from me.
I let you know when i get a new wiz, then pm me with needed info to have it over to you.
(I'll wait till the new wiz is arrived, to check if the included cable does work fine.)

I bet he thought it was a ds
That's what I was thinking.
Yeah, told the wife, f*** why did i put it in a ds pouch!

It's going to be great when he finds out it's a strange korean electronic device with screen tearing.
=P
Or, Gamepark has a new fan for it's consoles!
the WIZ was packed with mame4all 2.1 and (almost) full romset.

Whoever stole it, will have to buy an usb cable for it if he wants to use it after the batt. drained empty

Mmmm... very suspicious - has exophase been to holidaying in belgium recently? :)

Back