New Wiz Forum?

tridion said:
Can I suggest something from a complete outsiders point of view. I have no preference really but this utterly childish bickering in the forums puts me off buying a Pandora. It is just so unprofessional for people involved in the development of it to even get involved in such childish behaviour. I run my own company by the way so I'm in a relatively good position to say that. It just gives the company a very very bad image.

If the Pandora is just some bedroom project then fine but if this is supposed to be the start of a serious venture then it needs to stop now. If that means completely splitting the GP2X and Pandora forums to separate sites then so be it even if those two sites are run by the same group. There is a serious conflict of interests here whether you can see it or not.

Its just no way to run a company. Not a successful one anyway.
Dude, what? Who is involved in the Pandora's development that's also involved in "childish behavior" here? Do you even have any idea who is and isn't involved? Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

Such pretentious nonsense coming from someone who has no idea who he's directing it to :|

Wish all these people wouldn't keep coming in here from out of nowhere, totally misgauge the situation, then wag their fingers at everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel the love people :p

At the end of the day, and without wanting to sound patronising as that is not my intention, the wiz is a gadget, and the Panda is a gadget. I have enough money so I will get both and I will enjoy both and get a great deal of use out of both (certainly more than my wife gets out of a new pair of shoes that get worn maybe a couple of times :p). If I had one, I'd enjoy that, but human nature being what it is, I'd probably still want to get the other one too.

I still maintain I'd like a wiz forum so that I can visit this great community with all its differing points of view which are almost always expressed in a very adult and respectful way, and quickly find all the latest wiz info in one handy spot is all - it may or may not happen, but it can't hurt to ask the question :)

I am 200% certain that there will be a Wiz forum as soon as possible. These things just take a little bit of time (for the site admin to show up and add it)

Yesterday I saw in the forum header(gp32x.de - GP32 ...) Wiz written with two z's. Someone has bad grammar education or damaged brains/keyboard.

EvilDragon said:
if it all works out, it's a dream for every homebrew lover!
publishing system or something?

quasist said:
EvilDragon said:
if it all works out, it's a dream for every homebrew lover!
publishing system or something?

I'd like to know more about that too...

Alex. said:
I'd like to know more about that too...
Or they will pack cannabis instead of candy this time? :)

quasist said:
Yesterday I saw in the forum header(gp32x.de - GP32 ...) Wiz written with two z's. Someone has bad grammar education or damaged brains/keyboard.
...Or English isn't their first language. Like you, actually. I suppose your brains are damaged as well.

I don't want to take the trolls side, but wiz isn't really a word, it's a name, so it shouldn't matter what their first language is.

That being said, everybody makes mistakes. Pointing them out so they get fixed is cool, but you don't have to be an ass about it.

As for the wiz forum, I'm all for it. I certainly won't be an early adopter, I'll stick with the P, but I might eventually buy one, depending on how well it will turn out to be.

Kyosys said:
I don't want to take the trolls side, but wiz isn't really a word, it's a name, so it shouldn't matter what their first language is.

That being said, everybody makes mistakes. Pointing them out so they get fixed is cool, but you don't have to be an ass about it.

As for the wiz forum, I'm all for it. I certainly won't be an early adopter, I'll stick with the P, but I might eventually buy one, depending on how well it will turn out to be.
Actually, the dictionary acknowledges it as a noun. I suppose it's a colloquialism that was deemed a real word at some point.

Regardless, misspelling a word which is distinctly English doesn't make you have damaged brains. I wouldn't even bother arguing this, but I really REALLY can't stand Quasist.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
I wouldn't even bother arguing this, but I really REALLY can't stand Quasist.

PS:I'm also sure that "Wizz" mispelling was somehow connected with my recent 24hrs ban :)

quasist said:
PS:I'm also sure that "Wizz" mispelling was somehow connected with my recent 24hrs ban :)
Your ban had nothing to do with spelling and everything to do with an incredibly insulting post you made that contained death threats.

Chip said:
quasist said:
Your ban had nothing to do with spelling and everything to do with an incredibly insulting post you made that contained death threats.

lmao, death threats!? I'd like to see that post.

jakshep2 said:
Unlikely, the post was moved to the modders dungeon a while ago.

Squidge said:
jakshep2 said:

ah, well. how long did the post last before it got removed?

PlopperZ said:
It was not really a threat, more like the Greek gods killing them. Disturbing none the less.
No, you're thinking of another of Quasist's deleted posts. This one was much more specific. It was 100% ban-worthy.

Peter R said:
Squidge said:
You mean.... New Jersey?

There is no "New Jersey" on the whole Faerûn.
New Jersey is not likely a name for a dungeon, much more like for goblin outpost.

Back